Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Suomi

User
What a great album - another super 2020 release.

currently loving the 1-2 punch of On the Sunn! and We Go On. Need more time with it all before I give a score out of 10 but thought I would recommend as a positive listening experience.

I have been dipping in and out of the album since Friday. it's too long to listen in one sitting. :D

love We Will Always Love You and Wherever You Go, and the SURREAL DREAMY INTERLUDES. quite significant Jamie XX vibes from all the sampling and genre-hopping.

I actually don't know anything about who they are so any BIO would be much appreciated.

Didn’t know they were still going. I bought Frontier Psychiatrist and Since I Left You back in 2001 so will give this a listen.

I’ve never been a fan of the Avalanches. I find it all very wishy washy and samey. I know the critics love them.

listened to this in full today. the first half really is tremendous. the interludes keep it moving at such a great place and every sketch of an idea is dreamy and transports you somewhere.

after Music Makes Me High it falls off a bit - a good four or five songs could've been cut to make it a nice concise 50 minute listen. strong album on balance though - really love Interstellar Love in particular.

I'll go back and listen to Wildflower after. I know and love Subways

Oh, I need to hear the track with Kelly Moran...I think it's the penultimate track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom