The Björk Lounge

COB

The ⭐ 👹
Yes, any and all Björk chat HERE until all the old threads get moved over, thanks :disco:

Just nipping down to Farmfoods :tongueout:
BjorkDigital_Tokyo_NeriOxman_Photocred_Santiago_Felipe_dezeen_1568_7.jpg

At this point it'd be more of a disguise if she came out WITHOUT a mask on, it's been years since she hasn't worn as least something on her face :D

At least she's not cutting about with a fanny on her nose any more.

a quick check on mine shows that everything's still there, her studio albums and the 53 live albums she has put out too. 🥲🥲 you scared me.

Lucky you! I'm hoping it's only temporary, I can't be arsed ripping my CDs all over again :shock:

Only minor works like Post and Vespertine missing for me. Mount Wittenberg Orca is still there and ready for your streams!
Erm, Post and Vespertine are anything but 'minor'.
You might want to wash your mouth out with some SOAP Chrissy or YOU'LL MEET AN ARMY OF ME
ARMY OF ME
ARMY OF ME

Yeah (and I know Chrissy was being ironic, Don’cha think?), I feel Post doesn’t get enough love. Sure I can see it’s not as… let’s say challenging as later works, but it doesn’t always have to be such hard work

Mama B

Why you B trolling us?
Making us

Wait
Anticipate
Hesitate

Before you emancipate our Bussies onto the dance floor for B season

She's narrating an upcoming documentary, and you'll NEVER guess what it's about oh you guessed fungi yeah it's fungi:

Reactions: GNL
£200 box set for Fossora went up on Bleep. The album, 2 10" records of remixes, a scarf of some printed tat. No thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom