The Boys

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
We don’t have a thread for this?

I just started season 3 and damn episode 1 :D that was graphic and also I’m sure certain gays would love the fantasy.

One of the best things I've watched on streaming. Not started started S3 yet. The comics were absolute homophobic, transphobic, sexist trash though.

I never fucked with the comics. Tbh it’s a fun show that I forget about immediately after it’s over.

I keep hearing this is good but it sounds a bit too much for me. The last wicked whisper I heard was that someone gets their dick exploded(?!), I dread to think how

Just started watching this and popping in to say I want the French guy to rip me to shreds. x

I'm half way through S1 and its fun, I'm enjoying some of the dry humour and wit. What the FUCK is that accent though?

Also I’m enjoying season 3, a step up from season 2.

I never watched this but I keep getting told on one of my TikTok’s that I look like The Deep from The Boys.

I googled it and I’m not mad. They’re blind. But I’m not mad.

Finished series 1 last night and I cant remember the last time I enjoyed a series so much, maybe breaking bad. Great little twist at the very end, and it left me with no idea what s2 will be like

Finished S3 last night. Loved the lot, the dark humour, the references to stuff like Novichock, Homelanders rapid evolution into Trump, herogasm, everything

I’m not normally into superhero stuff, but I like this so far (2 episodes). His character is an asshole, but The Deep is so hot

I've finally got around to watching this and LOVING it. Surely a faggot is writing this? Because there's been scenes involving discussions of Spice Girls, Britney and The Golden Girls so far.

I mainly avoided it due to the supposed graphic violence which there is indeed plenty of but at this point it's like "Oh look Kimiko just brutally peeled that guy's face off haha anyways".

Season 2 finale was so good and I'm up to season 3 premiere now. The woman blowing people up has the same power as Piper in Charmed except a little bit more graphic.:disco: Also it was weird how the other woman that broke free from that facility had a very similar power. Were we supposed to think it was her off screen? I had already forgotten about the CIA woman "the boys" were working with also had her head blown off that way.

The French guy is seriously hot, so was the Deep before I had even seen the show but my God what a useless character. Get rid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom