The Brits 2020

I’m not even sure who is performing other than Billie Eilish?

I'll watch, but I'll start it in half an hour so I can whizz through all the fucking ad breaks.

I know he is not to Moopy’s tastes in general, but I do like this Lewis Capaldi song, although he does look like he is sorely constipated whilst singing it.

Lewis Capaldi Best New Artist. I was hoping for a Dave victory.

Why could we not hear him? Was his speech full of expletives? :o

Lewis Capaldi Best New Artist. I was hoping for a Dave victory.

I know Someone You Loved was big in the US, but the album hasn't crossed over in the way he has here. This show is always in no small part about creating hype for the US market. Lewis Capaldi clearly has potential there that Dave doesn't.

I know Someone You Loved was big in the US, but the album hasn't crossed over in the way he has here. This show is always in no small part about creating hype for the US market. Lewis Capaldi clearly has potential there that Dave doesn't.

If I am being totally honest I don’t have a single clue who Dave is.

If we are being TOTALLY HONEST I would have wanted Mabel to get it.

30 years since Neneh got 2 brits. How beautiful that she got her own Brit tonight.

In filling the half hour before I start watching with a TOTP from 1989.

Vintage Madonna, Soul II Soul, Gloria Estefan and Fuzzbox. I know where I'm happiest.

Has anyone listened to the Harry Styles album? He sounds fantastic tonight.

What on earth is that badly graffitied wall that Jack Whitehall was standing in front of there, and why on EARTH does it have Billie Piper scrawled over it? :D

I know my posts will make no sense on my time delay, but I need some shit to get my post total up this week, after opting out of Moopyvision at the weekend.

I know my posts will make no sense on my time delay, but I need some shit to get my post total up this week, after opting out of Moopyvision at the weekend.

Im sure you will catch up in no time Lolls.

As much as his music is not to my taste I must say I do love a bit of Stormzy.

How does old doughface Capaldi have the nerve to carry on performing Someone You Loved after Queen Bee has delivered the definitive version of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom