The case for ALBINA - TICK TOCK as the winner of EUROVISION 2021

DON'T GO! DON'T GO! DON'T GOOOOOO!

• Total voters

Penelope

I šta ćemo sad?
Pronouns
Any
"DANCIN, DANCIN - THANKYOUTHANKYOU - FANCY!" - Albina, Western philosopher (2021)

Prominent Moopy poster @Suomi once declared this "the greatest song of all time that you didn't compose" (maybe, I was too busy queening out listening to this and didn't pay much attention to his text) and said that his vision for the performance was Albina spending it the same way he did - rolling on the floor in a pile of cash with money falling onto her.

Anyway Suomi is now dead after I threw all those pennies at his face, but Albina nonetheless lives on to perhaps live out his creative vision if she ever gets round to reading all those WhatsApp messages I sent her which only get one grey tick

Anyway, the reasons why this will win Eurovision this year are as follows (could someone else finish this I got bored and started dancing sensuously to Tick Tock in my room again)

Last edited:
I think the best part of this is the countermelody which starts playing over the post-chorus that references the famous verse melody of Deen - In The Disco - this is an intelligent track which knows the best way to win is by standing on the shoulders of giants

basic basic basic jonathan GIF by Queer Eye

Na this probably isn‘t going through.

I like it but can't really remember the melody when I'm not listening to it. The essay makes me want to like it more

ussssne grizem, sama jedva dišem *.*

i'd get goosebumps when she does the bit in croat if i wasn't so old, it's fantastic. and the deen bit in the instrumental works so well but the oh no oh no don't go don't go bits completely ruin the song - tired and lazy and not very pleasantly delivered.

it's so frustrating cause there's a decent pop song in there and she is so gorgeous and charming and obviously down for a flaming old time. i was gutted she didn't make it.

still, you cannot argue with dancing dancing thank you thank you fancy so bless you albina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom