The Celebrity Circle

Madison

Everything goes up by six
I’m not sure how the cat-fishing would work with non celebrities. Unless they all have to pretend to be someone completely different in age/race/gender?
Nearly every conceivable combination of catfishing occurs.

EDIT: Actually, they shy away from having whites playing minorities, or straights playing gays.

FetchFugly

closing in again
Last night's episode was the first really good one of this celeb run. It showed that it really was crucial that Denise stayed and the 'Amy Chiles' chat was very funny.

FetchFugly

closing in again
As amusing as Leshurr's stubborn VENDETTA against rubbish Saffron was, it really wasn't too bright.

TOWIE/Chelsea seem to be doing surprisingly well as Rachel Riley, 'we' near misses and golf club direct hits notwithstanding.

dUb

THIS CITY IS MINE
LOVING this. It's just such good TV. And all of the competitors are great value too actually. Duncan pissing off first was a blessing.

dUb

THIS CITY IS MINE
I really wanted someone to clock 'Rachel Riley' saying "would of" in one of her messages though! :evil:

Also the Amy Childs/Amy Chiles thing confused me a bit as usually you just say the name and it appears. Spelling is never shown to be necessary...

dUb

THIS CITY IS MINE
I really also NEED to know what the real-time delay in your words popping up is. I refuse to believe it's automated and is clearly a production assistant CLATTERING AWAY at a keyboard

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
I really also NEED to know what the real-time delay in your words popping up is. I refuse to believe it's automated and is clearly a production assistant CLATTERING AWAY at a keyboard
Yes. Especially the head exploding emoji coming up when they just make a sound effect.

Lee

Ne me quitte pas
This show is absolutely essential and I haven’t been so excited about torrenting something in years.
I can’t believe the celebrity version is over so quickly. Has it rated well?

Beryl

Boy stop, step awaaaaay.
I don’t see how it’s all going to conclude in one remaining episode?

it’s been a perfect reintroduction before S3

Alex

When it all falls down, gotta build it better
Detective Denise to win

Reactions: Ag

Madison

Everything goes up by six
I still wish they could find another way to decide a winner, less susceptible to tactical voting. This is almost a lottery now.

PercyPig

The Last of Us
Where did she pull Rickie and Melvin from out of ANYONE IN THE WORLD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom