Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him

Poor Vera Farmiga stuck doing these movies. She really should be in more stuff.

nene GIF

Loved the first two so looking forward to this. Not feeling the trailer though, I mean the scariest bit seemed to be a kid screaming because of a BURST WATER BED :D

This was a weird one. You can tell Patrick is fed up of these films, because he was barely in it. Vera spent the entire film looking like she didn't really want to be there either.

Can't wait for another Annabelle film. :eyes:

This was the best of the three, which isn’t saying much :D I liked the mystery aspect of it but the payoff was very weak and the jump scares dumb.

This was the best of the three, which isn’t saying much :D I liked the mystery aspect of it but the payoff was very weak and the jump scares dumb.
Interesting because I really enjoyed the others (and think the first one is a genuinely excellent horror - albeit not one that stands up to repeated watches).

I don’t know where they would go next with Annabelle - that is certainly the more hit and miss franchise. ‘Comes Home’ was good - largely because of the cast and it felt like a very self-contained little horror thriller.

Well that was DULL AS SHIT :manson:

The second one was good so I thought away from the crap Annabelle and The Nun series, The Conjuring films were a slight step up, but this did NOT need to be 2 hours long and I saw absolutely every “quiet, quiet, BANG” moment coming a mile off.

This was boring and everything that made the other two good they did the opposite here. Just awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom