The Elizabeth line

You could say DLR line though, and it would make perfect sense. As you can also say Overground Line, Tram Line, and even CABLE CAR LINE.

The "line" is entirely redundant! GET RID LIZ.

Page 1 of this thread:
“I’m excited about this new train route, but not as excited as those weirdos who are obsessed with pointless details”

Page 2 onwards:
“No but it’s not a line though, it has line in the name and it is in a literal sense a train line but is NOT called a line and everyone else can GO ROT!!”

Where are the diagonal lifts? I'm assuming that they're like the ones in the Luxor hotel in Las Vegas :disco:

They go upwards, downwards, slantwards, and UP AND OUT!!

They’ll have the do a deep cleanse to get the bowel leakage out of the carpet at THOSE velocities, very sad
Well I did mention the VOMITING (possibly in the Tuesday thread). Luckily our special friends (:disco::horny:) at TfL - that's Tubby Tadeusz and Stout Stuart - are on hand with a mop and bucket :disco:

:david: The l in ‘line’ is lowercase. It’s the Elizabeth line. TfL’s style guide is extremely odd.
Their style guide is blatantly WRONG! I did note that someone extremely naughty changed the upper case L in the thread title :(

Well I did mention the VOMITING (possibly in the Tuesday thread). Luckily our special friends (:disco::horny:) at TfL - that's Tubby Tadeusz and Stout Stuart - are on hand with a mop and bucket :disco:
Still can't picture what those two might look like, illustrative photos or even DRAWINGS welcome :)

Still can't picture what those two might look like, illustrative photos or even DRAWINGS welcome :)

An APPROXIMATION:

Long-bar-TfL-employee.jpg

Tottenham Court Road looks HORRIBLE now. I'm all for new fancy buildings but they've been built (well, JAMMED) in a place where there is no space for them to breathe. It's all so SUFFOCATING and so OUT OF PLACE.

Also the fucking PLAYSTATION BUTTONS splashed all over the station walls as you go in were dated on DAY ONE after the unveiling. So UGLY.

Tottenham Court Road looks HORRIBLE now. I'm all for new fancy buildings but they've been built (well, JAMMED) in a place where there is no space for them to breathe. It's all so SUFFOCATING and so OUT OF PLACE.

Also the fucking PLAYSTATION BUTTONS splashed all over the station walls as you go in were dated on DAY ONE after the unveiling. So UGLY.
It looks DREADFUL INDEED

Maybe, for people who live outside the city. I wouldn’t know though, I never take the RER :eyes:

Oh she’s an elitist now!

RER A is one of the most successful (busiest) lines in the world and I will not hear any shading against it. (But yes when I lived in Paris I avoided the RER because I had a scary experience when I ended up in nowhere (somewhere in the outskirts of Saint Denis).

Oh she’s an elitist now!

RER A is one of the most successful (busiest) lines in the world and I will not hear any shading against it. (But yes when I lived in Paris I avoided the RER because I had a scary experience when I ended up in nowhere (somewhere in the outskirts of Saint Denis).
Scary? :eyes: We all know it was the RER B, and we all know you went somewhere around la Plaine Stade de France for some REBEU DICK :eyes:

Scary? :eyes: We all know it was the RER B, and we all know you went somewhere around la Plaine Stade de France for some REBEU DICK :eyes:

It was my first week there and I thought it would be quicker to take the RER to Stade de France and then walk from there to Carrefour Pleyel where I lived but it was so far away and it was dark and I walked in scary industrial areas and then by some shabby houses but there I heard REAL Arabs talking, a really nice Egyptian helped me find a bus that would take me home. We kept contact for years but I never got to suck his dick. :)

I'm quite fancying a snout around the Ligne Liz stations today but just can't decide which ones I want to go to, mainly because most of them in GHASTLY AREAS (not that I'm going for the area of course, but I might want to nip out for fresh air and a Twix)

I suppose there's always Paddington and TCR, and I could always do Abbey Wood and back without getting off :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom