The exciting all-new LOBODA lounge

Ecce Homo

User
Seeing as how no-one else has bothered... I mean do wake up, slags. Who would you rather be? Her or boring old Dua Lipa or some other dullard who’s top of the so-called gay pops? CASE CLOSED. While @COB prepares the caviar dip and @OutSynk slips into his bespoke leotard, here are some glittering Lo classics to get the high gloss mafia money disco party started, with a very special guest appearance from Queen Katya :disco:

ОДИН :disco:

God I fucking love that one. If 01:34 isn’t everything you wanted life to be, you obviously got the wrong JD

ДВА :disco:

The perm! The CAR CRASH! :disco:!

ТРИ :disco:

:disco::disco::disco: until you actually vomit of excitement IN UKRAINIAN OBVIOUSLY!

Last edited:
Love to FIGHT AND FUCK and also luxuriate in the back of a car :disco:

Well that one really is disgusting and disgraceful and now I always smoke fags in the boot and go down to the bra whenever I so much as SEE a car in tribute to QUEEN LO :disco::disco::disco:

Reactions: COB
The cog system, or as Loboda refers to it "The Hell Machine" she danced on has been taken back to Ukraine. Svetlana has said that she did not want it to go to waste and it is apparently in her father's garage. "The pets play on it" she stated.

Reactions: Zu
Katya has created her own loving tribute

This is so very LOBODA-like that I thought it was one of her songs which had been fiddled with / mimed over by Queen Katya and i’ve only just realised that it’s an original song and on Katya’s new EP. Many disco smileys all round!

Let's talk about the complete and utter ACID TRIP that's the "Superstar" Video.

You've already collected enough LOBODA-points to collect your life-time bagde of honour, @Zu-Klara boom boom.

Meanwhile, I'm very very fond of Paren, too even if it's a clear attempt to rehash the glory of Tvoi Glaza - but a good one. The synth explosion after the second chorus. :disco:

Currently quite partial to this absolutely BASIC BANGER from 2019:

Her latest single is also shaping up to be a decent-sized hit. 50,000,000 views in 3 months is SOLID. Song's pretty good, too.

All I can say is - KEEP CHURNING THEM OUT :disco:

• Love
Werid, I was browsing this thread an hour before you posted that.

Anyway that is another TRIUMPH

Supe-supe-superSTAR DA DA DA DA! :disco: ( + two moody minutes of Rodnoy for good measure)

You've already collected enough LOBODA-points to collect your life-time bagde of honour, @Zu-Klara boom boom.

Meanwhile, I'm very very fond of Paren, too even if it's a clear attempt to rehash the glory of Tvoi Glaza - but a good one. The synth explosion after the second chorus. :disco:

The LOOKS in this one! The RED WIG! The HEADDRESS! :disco:

LO UP! :disco:

This one has always been a favourite, not least because of the chord sequence at the beginning :disco:

God they’re all so FABULOUSLY SIMILAR. Put this next to her others and it’s SIMILARLY FABULOUS :disco:

Just call her SVETLENYA :disco:

• Love
Reactions: D5K
Today I’m all about the CHIMING SYNTH in the chorus of Instadrama and the various noises which precede the first and second choruses :disco:

*strips down to leotard on the Circle Line*

*heaves knockers*

• Love
We had a bit of a LOBODA INTERLUDE while pre-drinking on Saturday night and it was just what I needed :disco:

Today I’m all about the CHIMING SYNTH in the chorus of Instadrama and the various noises which precede the first and second choruses :disco:

*strips down to leotard on the Circle Line*

*heaves knockers*

2:40-3:00 gets me WEAK every time.

Cant Reaction GIF

I have of course been investigating KEYS (Instadrama turning out to be in laugh-a-minute D MINOR :disco:) and TRANSLATIONS :disco:

We looked into each other's eyes
Мы смотрели друг другу в глаза

And counted the fallen stars
И считали упавшие звезды

Apparently the sky has decided for us
Видно небо решило за нас

It's too late for these birds to fly
Этим птицам летать уже поздно

:(:disco::(:disco::(

Твои глаза - B Minor
ЗанесLo - D Minor
Instadrama - D Minor
К чёрту любовь - C Sharp Minor

OH WELL I WONDER WHAT THE APPEAL AND COMMON DENOMINATOR MIGHT BE :tongueout:

К чёрту любовь really is the ULTIMATE Lo max track for me, particularly knowing that it translates to "Fuck Love" :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom