The fabulous Adelina Ismajli

straightorbroken

rebel heart
Presented without fuss, performed without taste, and to be enjoyed without anyone else around to judge, this botoxed beauty does it all from Haddaway, The Prodigy and Ofra Haza to satanic metal, medival folk and Eurodance.

Some stand out for different reasons, but Ku Ma Ke and Sonte are mega thumpers, her sister has a good one here too (they duet here on a family megamix of their local hits before lezzing it up for local lesbians). Fuck the Government and IRA scream for themselves, You're My Angel chases after Berri and 100% scared the shit out of Mary Kiani more than even Shabaz after a wild night at Slave. The envy of every aggressively glamourous woman in Albania, she is already an icon of life even if I haven't a scooby what she's scoffing and snarling. True, her adaptation of Im Nin Alu is atrocious (her Poker Face rip-off rips off the meaning of atrocious as she falls off a hanging bar whilst dressed as Cher), but clearly this was the foundation for the batshit ethnic perfection of Shko Ne R,S, which I'm told is currently in the ASFM top 40 hit parade.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom