The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (Disney+)

COB

honk

I'm curious to know more about the actual plot of this, the trailer doesn't give much away - and I worry that it will feel a bit too straightforward coming after WandaVision which has been so brilliantly WEIRD so far. Still, the return of Sharon Carter is worth a :disco: at least.

Pipo

The devil's in the details
Sharon FUCKING Carter!

I will never forgive her shocking erasure during Infinity War + Endgame.

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
Is nobody bothering with this? It’s not as exciting as WandaVision and you’re stuck with some rather dull characters but the latest episode (4) was the best so far.

I enjoy looking at Wyatt Russell’s face.

Reactions: COB

COB

honk
I've been watching and it's not bad, but I do feel like the two leads are the worst thing about it - they both still feel like supporting characters, whereas with WandaVision both Olsen and Bettany were much more charismatic presences which really helped sell what was going on. Daniel Brühl as Zemo has been doing a LOT of the heavy lifting, I can't imagine how much worse it would be without him around - last week's check in with Sharon was good fun too. The end of the latest episode was fantastic, and WHAT an image they closed it on :shock:

I actually think this series would have benefitted from being the first Disney+ Marvel show, as was the original plan - it feels by the numbers in a way that WV didn't, and the Loki series looks like it's going quite WEIRD too so this feels a bit too ordinary sandwiched between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom