The Flash (Michael Keaton is Batman again?)

dUb

THIS CITY IS MINE
Rumoured to be replacing Ben Affleck in the DCEU movies?! :what: Will co-star in the Flash movie, Flashpoint

Robert Pattinson movies completely separate

COB

I feel GREAT!
Oh I'd LOVE this, apparently he's just 'in talks' but usually when these things get to the point of being reported they usually seem to happen :eyes: The Flashpoint storyline was one of DC's big resets in the comics and involved multiple timelines and different versions of characters, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's more than one Batman in this.

COB

I feel GREAT!
I'd sort of rather they didn't even bother with Flashpoint and just have him as old Bruce Wayne in a Batman Beyond film though :disco:

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
Oh I love the idea of a hot daddy Batman.

But the DCEU movies are notoriously shit, no?

COB

I feel GREAT!
This has been confirmed now, and Ben Affleck is in it TOO :o

(Sorry for making/bumping two Batman topics so soon after each other, there was a DC event at the weekend hence all this hot news)

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
Can Michelle not come back to then?

Gangsta Nancy Lam

Slut's Spaghetti
So they're making a new Batman film with Batman from the early '90s AND the more recent Batman in that nobody really cares about, and at the same time they're releasing another Batman movie, with Robert Pattinson, which is not related to the other Batmen. But is it related to The Joker? Which presumably wasn't related to the Suicide Squad or Birds of Prey films because that joker was a different joker, right? Are they related to the other films in the Batman series or are they also standalone films?

Anyway, bring back Pfeiffer's Catwoman and the little penguins with rocket launchers.

Diddy

Rice Queen
I wonder if this is a Multiverse thing then? I don’t know much about Flash but there are inter-universe crossovers aren’t there?

COB

I feel GREAT!
Yeah, the basic gist of Flashpoint in the comics was the Flash going back in time to stop his mum from dying when he was younger, which created a new timeline where everything was fucked up and he had to fix it. We got an older Batman in that actually - in the new timeline Bruce Wayne was killed instead of his parents, so his dad became Batman instead (and was much more violent because why not :eyes:). The eventual fixed timeline was basically an excuse for DC to do one of their much-loved reboots and relaunch a load of titles, so I'd expect something similar in the films (ie they'll bin all the stuff that nobody likes).

COB

I feel GREAT!
They've been filming a car chase scene for this in Glasgow, on some really quite recognisable streets so I can't wait to see how it turns out :o

COB

I feel GREAT!
@Moderator could this thread be renamed to The Flash, possibly with the existing title in brackets after?

OutSynk

Alien
So they're making a new Batman film with Batman from the early '90s AND the more recent Batman in that nobody really cares about, and at the same time they're releasing another Batman movie, with Robert Pattinson, which is not related to the other Batmen. But is it related to The Joker? Which presumably wasn't related to the Suicide Squad or Birds of Prey films because that joker was a different joker, right? Are they related to the other films in the Batman series or are they also standalone films?

Anyway, bring back Pfeiffer's Catwoman and the little penguins with rocket launchers.
This gave me a headache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom