The Flash

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
Rumoured to be replacing Ben Affleck in the DCEU movies?! :what: Will co-star in the Flash movie, Flashpoint

Robert Pattinson movies completely separate

Oh I'd LOVE this, apparently he's just 'in talks' but usually when these things get to the point of being reported they usually seem to happen :eyes: The Flashpoint storyline was one of DC's big resets in the comics and involved multiple timelines and different versions of characters, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's more than one Batman in this.

I'd sort of rather they didn't even bother with Flashpoint and just have him as old Bruce Wayne in a Batman Beyond film though :disco:

Oh I love the idea of a hot daddy Batman.

But the DCEU movies are notoriously shit, no?

This has been confirmed now, and Ben Affleck is in it TOO :o

(Sorry for making/bumping two Batman topics so soon after each other, there was a DC event at the weekend hence all this hot news)

Can Michelle not come back to then?

So they're making a new Batman film with Batman from the early '90s AND the more recent Batman in that nobody really cares about, and at the same time they're releasing another Batman movie, with Robert Pattinson, which is not related to the other Batmen. But is it related to The Joker? Which presumably wasn't related to the Suicide Squad or Birds of Prey films because that joker was a different joker, right? Are they related to the other films in the Batman series or are they also standalone films?

Anyway, bring back Pfeiffer's Catwoman and the little penguins with rocket launchers.

I wonder if this is a Multiverse thing then? I don’t know much about Flash but there are inter-universe crossovers aren’t there?

Yeah, the basic gist of Flashpoint in the comics was the Flash going back in time to stop his mum from dying when he was younger, which created a new timeline where everything was fucked up and he had to fix it. We got an older Batman in that actually - in the new timeline Bruce Wayne was killed instead of his parents, so his dad became Batman instead (and was much more violent because why not :eyes:). The eventual fixed timeline was basically an excuse for DC to do one of their much-loved reboots and relaunch a load of titles, so I'd expect something similar in the films (ie they'll bin all the stuff that nobody likes).

They've been filming a car chase scene for this in Glasgow, on some really quite recognisable streets so I can't wait to see how it turns out :o

So they're making a new Batman film with Batman from the early '90s AND the more recent Batman in that nobody really cares about, and at the same time they're releasing another Batman movie, with Robert Pattinson, which is not related to the other Batmen. But is it related to The Joker? Which presumably wasn't related to the Suicide Squad or Birds of Prey films because that joker was a different joker, right? Are they related to the other films in the Batman series or are they also standalone films?

Anyway, bring back Pfeiffer's Catwoman and the little penguins with rocket launchers.
This gave me a headache.

This movie is CURSED and it'll never come out. Justice for Leslie and Batgirl 💀

Ezra Miller, the embattled star of Warner Bros.’ “The Flash” movie, has been charged with felony burglary in Stamford, Vt., according to a Vermont State Police report.

According to the police report, Vermont State Police were notified of a burglary complaint from a residence in Stamford at 5:55 p.m. on May 1. Police found that several bottles of alcohol were taken from the residence while the homeowners were not present. After collecting statements and looking at surveillance videos, police found probable cause to charge Miller with felony burglary into an unoccupied dwelling.

Police located Miller on Aug. 7 at 11:23 p.m. and issued them a citation to appear in Vermont Superior Court on Sept. 26 for arraignment.

This movie is CURSED and it'll never come out. Justice for Leslie and Batgirl 💀

youtube the evil is defeated GIF

test screenings are a joke anyway. they should be a thing of the past. just make a film you believe in and let the wider audience respond

🤡 x 10000

I can't believe this. They tried removing Amber Heard completely from Aquaman 2 and they had Batgirl canceled, all Ezra gets after his violent crime spree is a second chance and a warning.

I understand doing this apology move for certain types of crimes, ie something one-off or getting into a fight in the heat of the moment or whatever. But for this absolutely insane STRING of chaos including grooming multiple underage people over the span of years? What the actual fuck :confused:

Whilst he seems reprehensible, at the same time I'm looking at that picture and thinking he needs to play the lead in an Isabella Rossellini biopic.

What a poisoned chalice. They can't really excuse their behaviour. This movie has catastrophic flop written all over it.

Official trailer now. Featuring Ben Affleck and Michael Keaton :shock:

Ezra are still trash

looks like a damn mess but I'm kinda gagged that Affleck is back. he looks hot :disco:

I can't believe this is being released with Ezra Miller in the lead :manson:

Who I still fancy a bit tbh. Exorcise me of these demons :(

Sadness in his eyes :(

I'll admit I got a bit excited seeing him and hearing the Elfman theme music, but my god does it look so much worse than the movies he starred in 30+ years ago. Still, nice to get one really obvious Glasgow location shot in the trailer!

I don’t usually take stands and such but I won’t be watching a movie starring that demon.

The official line from WB/DC seems to be that Ezra is in treatment for their issues, they support them etc etc but yeah - it definitely makes the movie quite the HARD SELL doesn't it.

good for them to be in recovery but I need more than they’re seeking recovery before I feel comfortable paying money for a movie they’re in.

Reactions: COB
The fact that they haven’t just written this off makes me think they must have loads of confidence in it.

I don’t usually take stands and such but I won’t be watching a movie starring that demon.

Conversely, I usually DO take a stand, but am sailing that down the river here because I think it looks GREAT

Proof once and for all that Cancel Culture doesn't exist unless you're affecting a company into losing millions. Several actors have been blacklisted from Hollywood for far less; Lindsay for example, and it took her a decade literally to land something high profile again.

And all that she did was harm herself. They actually harmed teens. Ugh.

I also hate movies that play on nostalgia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom