The GLAMOROS GALERY of SALLY THOMSETT (and ONLY Sally Thomsett thank you very much)

Sally Thomsett

Blessings etc. Sal x
THOMSETT30815.jpg

It took WEEKS for that TEMPORARY FACE TATTOO to scrub off but as ‘CAPITOL PIKTURES’ paid handsomely for the HOT PUBLICITY, it helped me to afford my AVANT GARDE DO which I’m sure you’ll agree really was TOP NOTCH and HIGH FASHUN.

Mor pls.

Blessings etc.

Sal x

sally-thomsett-2.jpg

A RARE SNAP from my attempt to break Australia in the mid 90s.

Here I am mid-audition as Ailsa’s long lost LESBAIN LOVER at THE DINER on the set of HOM AND AWAY - what you can’t see is a crazed JUDY NUNN, topless and wielding a JUMBO SAUSAGE behind the camera desperately attempting to DERAIL MY HEARTFELT PERFORMANTS.

Very bitter lady that one.

Blessings etc.

Sal x

Here I am as a DELUXE RANGE of DINING PLACEMATS.

#1 “BIT GRISTLY” aka MAIN COURSE

tessa-wyatt-1.jpg

#2 “YOU THOUGHT IT WAS CHOCOLATE DIDN’T YOU? hahahaHAHA” aka DESSERT

paula-wilcox-5.jpg

#3 “I BLAHDDY LARVE YOU DAHLINK” aka NIGHTCAP

sally-thomsett-straw-dogs-0.jpg

SAL UP your SOIRÉE girls!

Blessings etc.

Sal x

BREAKIG NEWS!

HOT NEW TV TALANT has written his very own ‘SHITE’S CREEK’ and DARLINGS, guess who’s the STAR?

https://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2021/02/11/47822/ex-egghead_cj_de_mooi_writes_a_sitcom

I’m COCK-A-HOOP I really am! Can’t wait to excrete ALL THE HOT GOSS exclusively into your eyes direct from the Winnebago, and have already started BOMBARDING Paula’s inbox to keep her UP TO SPEED. Ooh she’ll be LIVID!

Blessings etc.

Sal x

Reactions: COB
Oh darling I am a bit worried, £5000 to shoot the pilot episode? That is an AWFUL lot of money.

Oh thank FLIP my ARTISTIC ARCHIVE wasn’t lost for good. I was CRYING and SCREAMING, I really was.
Oh darling I am a bit worried, £5000 to shoot the pilot episode? That is an AWFUL lot of money.

DARLING I know - WHAT A BLOCKBUSTER! 80% of that is my EXTRAVAGANT WARDROBE BUDGET and EXTENSIVE HAIR N MACK UP REQUIREMENTS so it’s imperative BJ reaches the target! The rest of the crew have said they’ll happily work for DOG TREATS so...

There I was trying to make love to the camera with my eyes and meanwhile Paula was doing something deliberately unsavoury to me with a VIENNESE FINGER.

the-trouble-with-the-70s-tv-shutterstock-editorial-1304352ba.jpg

Sally would you ever follow Paula onto the cobbles of Coronation Street, or is soap opera seen as quite a vulgar way to earn a living in the Thomsett household?

Sally I’m a heavy drinker, but also trying to put aside some money for a weekend in Bognor Regis this summer, what drinks would would recommend that are low in cost, high in alcohol, but also full of flavour and befitting a classy girl such as yourself?!?

Last edited:
Sally I’m a heavy drinker, but also trying to put aside some money for a weekend in Bognor Regis this summer, what drinks would would recommend that are low in cost, high in alcohol, but also full of flavour and befitting a classy girl such as yourself?!?

:D

SALLY is too busy attending to her TOILETTE to respond to her loungemates‘ banal questions but SPECIAL BREW :disco:

No-one can pull off a pedal bin bag like OUR SAL!

Oh DARLING - I’ll PM you the pattern.

In that snap, you can see the young man was just about to pull an OLD KIPPER from the DERRIÈRE so...practikal AND fashun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom