The Great British Bake Off - Celebrity Stand Up To Cancer 2021 Edition

NADINE :disco:

Is her flour going to go viral again?

Watched the Derry Girls Bake Off special again over Christmas. Such a joy of an episode. It is also the final of Junior Bake Off tonight, which has been lovely too. I am rooting for the adorable Naima, who is ten but got star baker last night after all the teenagers mucked up their choux.

That's possibly the best line-up I've ever seen for a celebrity show. I guess they have nothing else to do at the moment!

They get a strong line up every time. I presumed many had already been on.

It is also the final of Junior Bake Off tonight, which has been lovely too. I am rooting for the adorable Naima, who is ten but got star baker last night after all the teenagers mucked up their choux.

I'm Team Robbie

Naima has been lucky to get through given she has been last on every technical this week.

I do love her interactions with Harry though.

Surely Rob Beckett, Stacey Doyley and John fucking Bishop have done it about four times already.

This week Nadine (and Anneka) were on.

Nadine looked stunning as ever and was highly amusing and quite unbothered about the whole thing.

She also spoke about Sarah briefly with Matt Lucas, though she wasn't mentioned by name :(

That was a good episode. Nadine and her flooooooor and broooyyyyiiining her butter. But mainly Anneka INNUENDO QUEEN!

"Do you want me to hold the hole open while you shove it in?"

"What we all want to do is bury our faces in Nadine's MOIST SPONGE"

That was a good episode. Nadine and her flooooooor and broooyyyyiiining her butter. But mainly Anneka INNUENDO QUEEN!

"Do you want me to hold the hole open while you shove it in?"

"What we all want to do is bury our faces in Nadine's MOIST SPONGE"

She was definitely feeling risque. There was a reference to a brown ring as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom