The Great Pottery Throw Down

Apparently one of my best friends is on this. Can’t find the trailer anywhere to confirm.

He’s started appearing on adverts on my Facebook for some pottery thing and for the LIFE of me I couldn’t place him until the middle of the supermarket this morning I suddenly went “OH, it’s that ADAM!” out loud to no one at all :D

NEVER watched the show, mind.

I had a wee tear at Christine’s tonight, was lovely

Like Siobhan a lot and glad she’s back, but Ellie Taylor has absolutely smashed it this series. Sad to see her go.
Agree, I missed Ellie and kinda hoped they’d at least double act to the end of the run, seems a bit harsh after she’d done so much of it.

He’s started appearing on adverts on my Facebook for some pottery thing and for the LIFE of me I couldn’t place him until the middle of the supermarket this morning I suddenly went “OH, it’s that ADAM!” out loud to no one at all :D

NEVER watched the show, mind.
:D wtf? I think he’s trying to make a (bigger) business out of it?

:D wtf? I think he’s trying to make a (bigger) business out of it?

Seems that way. He was on the flog for something.

I always thought he was semi- cute and before I realised, I spent far too long with that weird feeling that I’d slept with him when, of course, nothing of the sort had ever remotely occurred and we probably said “Hello” to each other about twice. :D

Watched the show tonight. Unfortunately I caught the very end last night so I knew who went. What a delightful final five and now four. I just don't want any of them to go home. That said, if the final three was AJ (surely the winner), Christine and Anna, I think it may be my favourite final three of any reality show ever.

Christmas special has been announced.

The contestants taking part are James Fleet, Jenny Eclair, Jamie Laing and Sunetra Sarker. They’ll roll up their sleeves and brave the pottery, as they attempt to become champion of the very first Great Festive Pottery Throw Down 2022.

The Festive Pottery Throwdown airs on Christmas Day (Sunday, 25 December) at 7:50PM on Channel 4.

This series has been annoying me a little. Cadi and Sophie didn’t deserve to go over the last two weeks. Both Dan and Dave had clearly inferior results both times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom