Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him

This was just so gorgeous, half of the time I didn’t care what they were saying because it’s just so fucking beautiful (also there are long stretches of no dialogue which didn’t bother me). Definitely a movie that needs to be watched in a theatre.

This looks so good. I have made plans to see it at the cinema. MUCH EXCITE.

That's shit, I quite want to see it :( Will it be on a streaming thing instead?

Still no word on a cinema release in the UK and no idea on streaming either. :confused:

I suspect it'll go straight to DVD.

Still no word on a cinema release in the UK and no idea on streaming either. :confused:

I suspect it'll go straight to DVD.

Are cinemas closed in the UK? What an odd thing to decide that this one movie is not going to play.

it was great. gorgeously shot, strong saga vibe and I love Ralph Ineson's voice

Really enjoyed this. The final twenty minutes are where it all came so gloriously together and it just looked incredible throughout.

Anyone expecting a new take on King Arthur might not be quite so pleased :D

The nearest cinema to me showing this is TWENTY-FIVE MILES AWAY.

This is getting good reviews. Everyone saying it’s marmite and some people will hate it, while at the same time saying they loved it. If it’s coming to prime I will definitely watch it.

I want to see it but it’s seems to be only showing at Curzon and Everyman cinemas. I’m not paying £18 to see one film.

Trying to watch on Amazon now. I may give up. I tend to have a fundamental issue with Fantasy films. Literally too dark so I can’t even see what’s on screen, and they never just get on with it. Far too many moody silences. These super long epic films could be 90 minutes if they just stopped dilly-dallying around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom