The JESSIE J REAPPRAISAL thread

Penelope

I šta ćemo sad?
Pronouns
Any
Given her recent STAR TURN on I Want Love and her new growing fanbase of TENS of baying fans on here, a thread for Moopy's artiste of 2021 is CLEARLY a SINE QUA NON :disco:

JESSIE J UP!

not my ex GIF by Jessie J

What's EVERYONE'S FAVOURITE? Still very partial to the EVER-MEATY Domino and DO IT LIKE A DUDE from the MYSTIC MEG OF POP here :horny:

I was rushing here to flush this down the Pop Toilet but I see you've saved me the trouble

Okay, I’ll live in the moment of being positive and say that I really like Thunder and think it’s a very underrated flop. So convinced was I that it would be massive that I wrote the song into the school musical I was writing and directing, a Hackney-based version of Hansel and Gretel set to the music of Kelly Clarkson. I shoehorned Thunder into the forest scene as a spooky witch led an army of evil woodland creatures to try and stop Hansel and Gretel from escaping.

Of course, i was banking on Thunder blowing up huge so that the children would easily learn it and the audience would be aware of it, so imagine my disdain as it failed to gain any traction and then caused the ‘lead balloon’ moment of the whole production. Children half heartedly pointing at Hansel whilst getting all the words wrong, and a bored audience checking their watches. Thank god I had Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) as the play closer to get everyone BACK on BOARD.

my god when I started writing this I honestly intended it to be about how much I liked Thunder but now I see that it’s more about how Jessie J ruined my musical.

Enjoying Thunder and sort of Wild too (the chorus anyway)

can all her videos just be Bimini Bom Boulash performance videos instead?

Given her recent STAR TURN on I Want Love and her new growing fanbase of TENS of baying fans on here, a thread for Moopy's artiste of 2021 is CLEARLY a SINE QUA NON :disco:

JESSIE J UP!

not my ex GIF by Jessie J

You did this just to cause drama didn’t you. Fess up!

:kim:

Okay, I’ll live in the moment of being positive and say that I really like Thunder and think it’s a very underrated flop. So convinced was I that it would be massive that I wrote the song into the school musical I was writing and directing, a Hackney-based version of Hansel and Gretel set to the music of Kelly Clarkson. I shoehorned Thunder into the forest scene as a spooky witch led an army of evil woodland creatures to try and stop Hansel and Gretel from escaping.

Of course, i was banking on Thunder blowing up huge so that the children would easily learn it and the audience would be aware of it, so imagine my disdain as it failed to gain any traction and then caused the ‘lead balloon’ moment of the whole production. Children half heartedly pointing at Hansel whilst getting all the words wrong, and a bored audience checking their watches. Thank god I had Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) as the play closer to get everyone BACK on BOARD.

my god when I started writing this I honestly intended it to be about how much I liked Thunder but now I see that it’s more about how Jessie J ruined my musical.

Surely training children to sing Jessie J songs at an unsuspecting crowd of civilians goes against PREVENT GUIDELINES.

To be fair, I do remember watching the Do It Like A Dude video and thinking "now THERE'S an interesting artist I'd like to see more from" :o
...sadly it wasn't Jessie herself, sorry :(
xTiTnKynGtQ1Xop29O.gif

Price Tag and I Want Love are the only ones I can stomach.

The rest of her work is a solid 0/10.

She's off again. Domino and Sexy Lady back to back were verging on too much as it is

I'm not sure if I've heard Thunder before, it's got quite a religious vibe. Is it about our saviour Jessie C?

I’m not the biggest fan of HER as a person, but I really can’t deny she has FANTASTIC VOX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom