The Masked Shagger (Sexy Beasts)

WTF?

But watching that trailer, all the contestants are incredibly good looking people anyway, so what’s the point?

"Could you fall in love with someone based on personality alone?"... IMMEDIATELY after someone OGLING someone's body in a super tight dress :manson: They should put them in SACKS as well

There was a UK version of this on BBC3 years ago that there seems to be no trace of on the internet lol. Interesting that Netflix has bought the concept.

Good God, this masked/secret talent reality show trend is just a licence to print money.

I’m developing a show where animals are given extensive plastic surgery and have to pass themselves off as B-list celebrities in front of Davina McCall.

Ah so that's what I overheard them talking about in the canteen. I thought "oh that sounds wholesome, letting people be loved for themselves rather than a disfigurement or something, why are they laughing at it?"

Rather than like, well it basically comes off as comedy.

I think in most cases in the real world there's at least some degree of physical attraction involved. On a personal level, you could get someone "not very aesthetically pleasing" in a fursuit and I'll happily be snuggling them and going at their genitals, but the point there is they're cute/sexy. A Worzel Gummidge cosplay not so much.

Which brings us to personal preference / "eye of the beholder" aspects of physical attraction - I know most people would not want to shag an anthropomorphic wolf, but know my fair share of people in that community who would definitely go for the shark person.

I wonder how many of these contestants, once it gets to the business part of the date, will find themselves saying, 'No, no, leave it on' in a flirtatious voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom