The Masked Singer: Series 2

Will it be hosted by Konnie Huq?

Reactions: GNL
I have a hunch Baga Chipz may be on this. She mentioned being signed up for something involving singing that she couldn't believe she was involved with given the other celebs involved.....

I have a hunch Baga Chipz may be on this. She mentioned being signed up for something involving singing that she couldn't believe she was involved with given the other celebs involved.....

Are you sure it isn’t CELEBRITY KARAOKE CLUB on ITV2 she was talking about?

Screenshot-2020-08-13-at-11.50.56.png

Davina McCall on Jonathan Ross this week as well. I assume it's cranking up publicity for the new series. Well, unless she has another fitness DVD out in the new year. Are they still a thing?

Davina McCall on Jonathan Ross this week as well. I assume it's cranking up publicity for the new series. Well, unless she has another fitness DVD out in the new year. Are they still a thing?
Haven't Netflix picked up on them yet?

Two of the costumes have been revealed:

a cone of chips and with a sausage and a green alien looking thing
OH GOD NOT BAGA CHIPZ AGAIN!

That said, good for him. He's made the best out of the situation.

I’ve looked at the pictures now :)

Sausage is NOT a sausage. It’s SAVELOY AND CHIPS :oi:

Don’t like the look of badger :(

VIKING FTW :horny:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has Miss Nicola done anything with herself since winning the last season, aside from being a bit terse and saying “like” too much on This Morning or whatever it was? I hate to say it but I kind of preferred her in the bee costume. She’s not the WARMEST

Reactions: D5K
She was meant to be in a musical but it got Jancelled due to C*vid. Presumably she's just sat on her arse since.

I believe she was signed on to star in that before the Masked Singer, so not officially part of the Nicola Renaissance.

I don’t think anyone likes to say as much but I suspect the general public would definitely prefer to hear more from Queen Bee than old sourpuss NICKY

Before the death threats from crazed Nicola fans start rolling in, goodness me this was fantastic :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom