Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

COB

I feel GREAT!
Here for this, I think! I was disappointed by the Matrix sequels at the time, but looking back I appreciate how BONKERS they were.

dUb

THIS CITY IS MINE
It’s not real babe :D
Oh :D

WELL I have heard some crazy kooky stuff about the film so I bought it immediately

one thing being the possibility of it being set in the real world where The Matrix film exists

Diddy

Rice Queen
Not sure if I’m really interested in this at all. I rewatched The Matrix this year and…
I mean at the time it was visually exciting but very po-faced, and it’s hard to get as excited about the effects 20+ years later.

I didn’t rewatch the other two, I feel like the effects upped the ante but it became even MORE po-faced and pleased with itself

I dread to THINK now

Jark

gave ur love away
also the fact that everything they've made since has been... well...

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
Great trailer but I have zero memory of the original. Not sure I can be bothered to rewatch it.

COB

I feel GREAT!
I rewatched it recently, it holds up very well! Just a wonderfully paced sci-fi action film... the sequels are a bit of a different story, I'll probably rewatch those soon too but I do remember appreciating them more when I gave them another try a few years after they came out.

Jark

gave ur love away
OK, this looks potentially brilliant. I'm slightly shook.

releasing it on HBO Max simultaneously is a mistake. this could be a big event for cinemagoers, it should have room to breathe there first.

Reactions: COB

Jark

gave ur love away
no idea if there's any truth to this but...

from someone on Twitter

The rumor I've heard is that 'Resurrections' takes place in a world where 'The Matrix' movies exist. People talk liking the first one and not being as into the sequels. "Bullet time" is referenced. It's all apparently VERY meta.

Peekaboo

User
Not sure if I’m really interested in this at all. I rewatched The Matrix this year and…
I mean at the time it was visually exciting but very po-faced, and it’s hard to get as excited about the effects 20+ years later.

I didn’t rewatch the other two, I feel like the effects upped the ante but it became even MORE po-faced and pleased with itself

I dread to THINK now

Just watch eXistenZ, the real sci-fi alternate universe mind fuck film of 1999 :disco: Where the Matrix has dated, Cronenberg has only got more prescient!

Christian

GOOD BYE!
That trailer is fantastic but given the utter state of the sequels, I'm dubious.

I can't see anything beating that moment in the cinema when Trinity first leapt into the air in the opening minutes of the first film as the camera spun around her. I'd never seen anything like it :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom