The Meaning of Mariah Carey by Mariah Carey (Mimi's Memoir) - SPOILERS abound!

How will you be experiencing The Meaning of Mariah Carey?

• Total voters
YES

MV5BMTE5OTY5OTkyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjI3ODc0._V1_.jpg

She looks like a hamster villager from Animal Crossing.

Yeah both the title and the cover are disappointing. But somehow it only makes it better.

I never liked that photo shoot very much

Well it’s not exactly GOOD, but it’s fine. I’d have preferred it without the second Carey. I wonder if she’ll be doing signed copies :disco:

Sad yet predictable to see white cis-males making disparaging comments about an accomplished woman of colour

That implicit bias though

If the girls are not giving the cover and her entire oeuvre a 16/10, go to [insert name here] on your contacts, press delete

Everything about it - the image, the clunky ass title, the composition - is just OFF. Not off to the best start Mariah hun.

I’ve come to terms with it. Now let’s manifest at least one new song to accompany this key release

I don’t do audiobooks but I feel I MIGHT for this. Are they generally ABRIDGED? Cause I don’t want to miss any JUICE :disco:

And is Memoirs a new album? Hasn’t she already DONE THAT ONE BEFORE?

And is Memoirs a new album? Hasn’t she already DONE THAT ONE BEFORE?
No sign of a new album just yet! And it’ll be the full text of the book, interwoven with special musical components of course

No sign of a new album just yet! And it’ll be the full text of the book, interwoven with special musical components of course

Didn't the Tweet someone earlier write that? Hold on...

Clumsily written tweet - and completely fucking pointless information :D

Someone’s hoping for a cameo

It looks great (with all things considered), I just wish the title didn’t cover most of the picture.

I suppose the press release would have mentioned actual new music if there was going to be any, but there is this at least:

As an additional commemorative moment for the recent 30th Anniversary of Carey’s debut album release and the beginning of her career, additional surprises and rarities are imminent in the coming months.

Oh god the title :D

anyway we know she is a bit wordy so I’m hoping this book is at least 2000 pages long x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom