The Moopy Celebrity "Cancellation" Tracker

Well, the actual sex acts are consenting and being a prick isn't a crime so I don't feel too bad for laughing at this. Because it is actually quite funny.

Joanna Page from Gavin & Stacey has a new podcast for the BBC where she reviews TV shows. They seem to be pushing it quite heavily.

Anyway, she's coming under fire today for being a bit harsh in her review of some new comedy show.

God forbid somebody have an OPINION about something as subjective as COMEDY!

I'd love to see Tina Fey in something with Bowen; Girls5Eva might the closest thing to this dream :(

I feel like she's been on the edge of cancellation for a good while now, but has jumped over said line with her islamophobia this weekend.

When Oli London is in your replies telling you you’re doing good things then you know you’re in proper shitsville!

It's not even a real apology, just an 'I'm sorry if you misunderstood my (transparently racist) point'

Absolute thundercunt.

I can't see tweets at work but I'm assuming this is Rachel Riley, given the descriptions. Absolutely hideous bullshit from her this weekend and her sorry not sorry pseudo apology just makes it worse.

The headline :D

im-sorry-you-feel-that-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills.gif

I don’t really get Rachel Riley’s sudden obsession with victimising herself because she’s Jewish. She’s as Jewish as I am, by heritage through her mother. At what point would it not be safe to go on the tube on Saturday just because there’s a protest going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom