The Moopy Celebrity "Cancellation" Tracker

Morgan's big scandal at the Mirror was about publishing fake photos of soldiers torturing Iraqi prisoners, wasn't it?

I believe they were implicated in phone hacking in a general sense (ie doing it to celebrities), but not the Milly Dowler stuff specifically.

Ironically he got SACKED as editor of the News of the World for breaking their code of conduct :D

The worst thing about Piers Morgan is he actually thinks what he does is 'hard-hitting journalism', when really he's about one shake away from being Wendy Williams.

I also hate how he spells his first name.

The worst thing about Piers Morgan is he actually thinks what he does is 'hard-hitting journalism', when really he's about one shake away from being Wendy Williams.

I also hate how he spells his first name.
Do you think he's a QOL?

@Moderator could the relevant posts please be shunted to the below thread?

https://www.moopy.co.uk/threads/taylor-swift-vs-netflix.101656/

She’s always been a horror but there’s shocking stuff coming out about Sharon Osbourne

Thread

Lot of chat about Robert Webb today on Twitter because of the podcast below re comments on the Mermaids charity (from 42 mins)

Also I added the "" to the thread title because not everyone mentioned in the thread is CANCELLED!!!11 and maybe the word isn't particularly helpful, etc.

well here's a big one

Golden boy of UK television and film Noel Clarke accused of harassment, groping, sending unsolicited dick pics and even covertly filming a naked "audition" by a total of 20 women, a couple of whom are on the record and many of whom have shared evidence for the story. Bafta have already suspended his recent Outstanding Contribution award and his membership.

That appears to be pretty damning.

The following day, 12 April, Maza placed a fourth call, telling a woman that he and Clarke were under the impression the story had “now gone away”. He sounded relieved. “Obviously, this article hasn’t broken in the Guardian and it won’t run in the Guardian now,” he said, adding: “As far as we’re concerned, the thing has now gone away as much as Noel can do in his power.”

Not so much.

Yikes.

I think my only exposure to his work was having to watch Kidulthood in Media Studies at school. Not a fan.

Michael Jackson has also been fully exonerated of all crimes relating to the 'Leaving Neverland' documntary. Wade Robson was practically laughed out of court.

Michael Jackson has also been fully exonerated of all crimes relating to the 'Leaving Neverland' documntary. Wade Robson was practically laughed out of court.

Did they also point? Or just laugh?

well that is very misleading. The charges against his loan-out companies (whatever that means) were dropped. That doesn’t mean he was exonerated as a person at all

I mean, he hasn't. The court didn't rule on whether he abused the boys. They decided that his company had no control over whether he did or didn't abuse them and so couldn't be liable for his actions. They never even considered what Jackson might have done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom