The My Prerogative artwork

220px-Greatest_Hits_My_Prerogative.png

MY PREROGATIVE OR NOT?

Opinions on the song also welcome!

Song: actually not a bad choice of quick cover to fart out quickly. Quote imaginative and quite good.

Cover: I never really considered it. She doesn't look the right colour though.

Love the song, massively underrated (the video too).

The cover is the worst.There were also much better options from that exact photoshoot. It just says MEN'S MAGAZINE more than Greatest Hits cover[/Tyra], which is where I think it fails. Also horrible graphic effect, very 2004.

Song - Rubbish version of a great song

Cover - Looks like a literal Barbie doll and a badly airbrushed one too

I love her bizarre outfit. Are the sleeves connected to the bra? Is the weird fur thing connected to the sleeves? It is unlike any real item of clothing

The song is fine but pointless when the original exists

I remember a Popjustice competition where you had to design your own replica of this, including a natty doily in the background.

Loved the song at the time, but it really is rather CHEAP given she was releasing things like Toxic at the time.

Cover is rubbish.

Always hated her version of this. She should have remixed it with alternate lyrics and called it My Pejorative for extra controversy*.

(* not really.)

I loved the song.

Her album covers always looked amateurish. I think I only like the cover of the second album.

I loved the song.

Her album covers always looked amateurish. I think I only like the cover of the second album.
She has the worst album covers. I do like In the Zone though.

I know the lambs will crucify me for this but most of Mariah's album covers are also rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom