Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cwej

User
Loved this. Was drawn to it by Rebecca Hall in the trailer. Honestly one of the most underrated actors out there in my opinion. I thought it had a few really great and original twists and was nicely acted and directed throughout.

Recommended!

I enjoyed it, Rebecca Hall was great and I appreciated the last line. Solid horror.

Really good, not that scary considering some reviews suggested it was the scariest film since Hereditary, but it had a few solid jump scares.

Hereditary was awful! Will have to catch this - Rebecca Hall is always worth watching.

Anyway, since more films are being released I’m getting increasingly frustrated at the big chains doing the same crap they always do by showing the blockbusters every half an hour across mulltiple screens while anything like this gets a single late evening showing :(

Maybe when the kids go back to school things will get better.

I enjoyed this. A couple of scenes felt a bit like studio interference and it went into silly territory at times but the plot was refreshingly original and well done and some of the jump scares really got me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom