The Queen DEAD... Jubilant

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Screenshot_20220519-125237_Twitter.jpg

I see 'Prince Andrew Is A Sweaty Nonce' by The Kunts is #36 in the midweeks

Reactions: VoR
Not that I'm suggesting we're anti-monarchy up here, but I've not seen any interest or enthusiasm for the jubilee.

Just saw an article on the local paper website stating 'all Bristol roads closed for street parties', with 28 listed. Only one of them is actually in red Bristol. The others are all in the blue seats ringing the city.

Should we have a seperate thread for the Jubilee?

I realise I have the power to split it but I’m out at the mo. I’ll do it later if the others don’t get to it.

I see 'Prince Andrew Is A Sweaty Nonce' by The Kunts is #36 in the midweeks

I've just been reading the 100 update on the OCC site and SCREAMING that they've redacted the band mispelling of K**nts but the track title PRINCE ANDREW IS A SWEATY NONCE is listed out in its full glory!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ LOVE

Looks like they haven't managed to get Big Ben bonging again in time for this weekend.

Not that I'm suggesting we're anti-monarchy up here, but I've not seen any interest or enthusiasm for the jubilee.
I'm interested :) I like Queenie and the royals. And the jubilee is a big thing on the island with loads going on.

Reactions: COB
The only one of my friends that's excited is American.

The rest of us are of course happy for a long weekend though :disco:

Are there any anti-monarchy demonstrations happening anywhere? Now THAT is something I’d watch :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom