The Queen DEAD... Tired

GNL

It's pronounced Ginnél
Now trending on Twitter due to a screenshot from a Whatsapp convo with a dick-pic for a group picture:

Some well-timed promo for Netflix' new season of The Crown if true.

Not pleased that we're being denied a day of mourning on a Monday.

She would definitely have the courtesy not to kick the royal bucket during an election campaign.

What actually would happen if she died during an election campaign? I feel like they'd suspend electioneering, which is ridiculous really but would they?

The plan is for 10 days of mourning. Which would really bugger things up. I hope this isn't true as I hoped to find out by an exciting TV News Flash or at the very least a BBC notification, not through a copied WhatsApp chat on Twitter.

This isn't an election false flag. This is a Maltese false flag!

When the World implodes, the only thing left will be direct debit payments and Phil

She’s with the angles Peter Kay now :(

Aye, it's Peter Kay all over again.

I still resent Kay not having kicked ye olde bucket because I wanted "garlic bread" to be the new slang for "dead".

I hope she holds out until I'm working again. It would make NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER to my day to day life.

Are we still waiting for a 9.30 announcement?

Only I've got a meeting starting then I really don't want to attend and this may be my out.

Reactions: SDF
Just because the whole story could not have been less plausible if Jill Tyrell had claimed to have closed all of the Queen's bank accounts, doesn't mean that the thread should be ignored. There MIGHT have been an announcement.

Let's face it, if she had died of a heart attack now, Andrew would have got the blame for stressing her out.

Just because the whole story could not have been less plausible if Jill Tyrell had claimed to have closed all of the Queen's bank accounts, doesn't mean that the thread should be ignored. There MIGHT have been an announcement.

:D ah memories

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom