The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Seriously the trailer alone looks better than the entire last season of Potomac.

:dumbho:

Their last season was also a big flop. Hope they shaped up.

Last season had SOME moments - Sheree sat ALONE outside the cafe will remain an all-time Atlanta visual, and the She-By-Sheree fashion show was a ludicrous camp delight if one that was entirely engineered for the show that would have never happened otherwise :D

Oh and there was also this:
real-housewives-housewives.gif

Anyway this new season looks good! I'm glad they've kept the same cast, as it felt like a reset last season (a bit like the Miami comeback season), and that gives them a lot to build on now the cast all know each other properly.

Drew has gone from a complete mess to a complete mess that might be quite compelling?? She also looks STUN GORGE in her divorce confessional. Very sad the extremely messy friend-of from last season Monyetta appears to be not present as I was hoping she'd become a show staple.

And I'm so here for a season 1 reunion. BRING BACK LISA WU!
Also yes I know Kim is a problematic mess, but also also her house is in foreclosure for the 100th time, she's an utterly bizarre human being and THAT episode of the season 10 reunion is one of the all-time greats

nene-leakes-where-is-your-scooter.gif

I am SO FINE with her being back so long as she's dragged to HIGH HEAVEN! :disco:

The cast is not gelling. Also Kenya and her crappy events/trips, she must be a nightmare to work with.

Ok this was not a great season but that last episode of the reunion really sent me. The song directed at Ralph and the look of glee on Andy’s face while the others booped their heads :D

Also Kenya schooled that psychopath. He’s reprehensible (Drew is also a liar but not as bad).

A week after announcing her return for Season 16. There’s her storyline!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom