The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Apocalypt Flyer

spheres
The fact that they're throwing this party for noted PRUDE CYNTHIA.

Twirl lying on her back and Porsha going "Bust it, baby :disco:".

What a RIOT :D

Last edited:

Apocalypt Flyer

spheres
"DREEEEW

WHY THE HEEEELL

ARE YOU SIIINGING"

I don't remember the last time a confessional made me laugh SO HARD my stomach hurt.

wurst

CLINK ME!
This season really is the Real Housewives of Kenya Moore isn't it :D

Can't say I'm COMPLAINING now it seems to have finally found it's groove :disco:

wurst

CLINK ME!
Well I HATED this week's Porsha/Drew heavy episode, but at least we finally got 10-10-20 out of the way :D

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
What a bizarre episode. That party where they all dressed up to sit around the kitchen table in Fallyn’s house surrounded by fog :D

Also what was up with Latoya? She’s totally in love with Kenya and absolutely had a meltdown when she rejected her.

I feel like we missed a crucial part of the fight cause I just didn’t get it.

Drew is growing on me.

Kenya is insufferable this season. I think there's enough water under the bridge now to bring back Phaedra to terrorise her :o

Will

User
The second-hand embarrassment I felt for Fallyn in that episode.

Taking three days to decorate your home (and probably a day in itself to get dressed up like that) only to leave the completely underwhelmed women sitting awkwardly around a kitchen table to chat. And then attempting to cause some sort of a scene by pretending to want to attack one of them with a golf club - for everyone to leave because they feel very uncomfortable.

Yovanna would never.

Will

User
Also I can't believe Tanya has run off to Canada to escape all of the South Carolina fall-out :D

wurst

CLINK ME!
This season is starting to feel like a reality show where all the random friends of are all auditioning to become a full-time cast member (with Drew ultimately becoming the winner) :D

That last episode was ROUGH. I can perhaps understand Kenya not being educated on why wearing the headdress is offensive and racist, but that production allowed her to film most of the episode wearing it? Surely you'd just have a polite word! It's not a David Attenborough program where you aren't allowed to disturb the wildlife!

And the final few moments with the golf club? WTF? I normally live for the hot mess stuff in Housewives, but that was just plain WEIRD!

Last edited:

Will

User
And the final few moments with the golf club? WTF? I normally live for the hot mess stuff in Housewives, but that was just plain WEIRD!

I'm surprised they even kept that in. It was such a transparent attempt from Fallyn at - as you say - auditioning to be a cast member. And leaving in such a poorly conceived stunt was only ever gonna serve to detract from the show's reputation, not add to it. All the other ladies just looked embarrassed.

Will

User
I'd have preferred if Kandi had rocked up in that outfit to the reunion where they smash down the sex dungeon rumours.

wurst

CLINK ME!

Why is this dress of Kim’s sending me? :D
Also obsessed with the Reddit spies that are convinced Kim has a MAJOR gambling problem..!

wurst

CLINK ME!
WHAT exactly has Kandi done this entire season? :D She's really just sat back, said nothing and waited for the 2 million dollar paycheque eh?

LaToya is apparently not returning for the next season, which I think I'm OK with. I really enjoyed her at first, but as the season progressed she's just come across as immature, and the Drew trying to send her to church to stop her drinking sub-storyline is HORRIBLE!

Whilst this season has had its moments, and certainly isn't the disaster the first few episodes suggested, I really think now is the time for Bravo to up Marlo's paycheque and position her as a real key player. She's the perfect bridge between old and new, and the Kenya/Porsha/Marlo dynamic has been the most interesting thing about this season BY FAR!

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
I thought Marlo came off very desperate this episode. The way she kept trying to position herself between Porsha and Kenya as they both told her it was nothing to do with her and then she left in a huff and no one really cared.

Latoya’s insane ramblings about Drue on Twitter are my favorite

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
Oh my god the prophet story has to be the best thing ever. Drew calling Latoya a Delilah sent me and that crook of a prophet :D what a mess.

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
I can’t believe next week is the finale. It’s been a breeze but I’m liking these shorter seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom