The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Thankfully it looks better than last season - I’m sure Sheree’s return will bring some fun moments and with Porsha gone it will bring in some new dynamics.

The new wife looks :disco:

Oh it looks good :disco: is that Apollo? Is Sheree now exclusively dealing with ex cons?

You know it's a good Housewives season opener if it includes something VAGUELY fashion show-y.

LE'BAY :disco:

The editors must hate Drew (as should everyone). She’s giving me shades of a less fabulous Phaedra and Apollo with all the scams and lies.

I like Sanaya based on one episode. She’s holding her own without being too thirsty.

Everyone was on form. I’m glad this classic is back after the dry couple of months we’ve had.

Also they did not show Nene when they did the white refrigerator.

Not Kandi getting everyone dressed for dinner to take them to New Jersey to see a condo. You could tell they were all over it.

Ralph and Drew and reprehensible. They’re good for the show (cause it’s obvious everyone hates them) but they’re awful.

This is uncomfortable

Unless you’re swingers this is inappropriate and they’re going to your play

The vibrator panty is just coming off creepy. Like those weird swinger couples who make everything awkward. And I usually like Kandi.

Marlo is really coming off nasty between sending her teenage nephews away and the shit she’s saying about Kenya and Kandi.

She forgot her #joggers

Who's gonna check her, boo?

Sheree.png

( @ZenGiraffe )

The STATE of Lisa Wu in that last episode :D Girl was clearly gunning for a permanent friend of role injecting herself in everything going!

Marlo getting dragged in last night’s episode was hilarious

Iconic.

I’ve watched about two episodes of this season.

Um
Why did no one tell me that S14 Atlanta is fabulous?

TOMATOES
TOMATOES!
I'm throwing tomatoes
All the TOMATOES at you bitch
Cause you deserve 'em

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom