The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

It actually didn't occurred to me until this tweet but really what else is going on in this season apart from Crystal mean girling Sutton? :D

She should be grateful they made her the story, she’s gonna need that Housewives money.

This week’s episode was so good.

Somebody who has never seen an episode of Housewives watched it with me and they said they were surprised at how intense it was.

Can’t believe Beverly Hills is doing THAT!

so anyone interested in the Erika Jayne Girardi case should listen to this interview with the lawyer hired to retrieve the money owed to the victims, Ronald Richards :

I have summarised the key points for you though!

•it doesn’t actually matter whether Erika knew where the $25 million was coming from. This is not a criminal case and Erika is not facing jail time. This is about recovering the money stolen from the victims, and it is alleged that $25 million was spent by Erika over the past years on her glam and singing career. Whether or not she knew that this money was obtained fraudulently is neither here nor there (as Sutton was saying in the previous episode) she has to pay it back.

*Ronald Richards cannot understand why morally Erika is being uncooperative. If she didn’t know before, she knows NOW that the money she was spending over these years should have gone to those victims, and so if she really cared she would be making offers to transfer funds. For example, to hand over whatever money she personally has now and then make an arrangement to give 10% of her yearly earnings until it’s paid back. Ignorance is not a defence.

*It seems like Tom getting his conservatorship has spared him from actually facing any jail time. It also seems like Tom himself hadn’t been spending any money over these years, it pretty much all went to Erika.

*Even people who worked for Erika who benefited financially from this money may now have to give back money towards the victims.

*Ronald Richards says that Lisa Rinna is going to have to formally declare and testify how she knows for sure that Erika had nothing to do with this. Because Lisa Rinna has been talking with such authority on tv about it, Richards says that she now is involved and needs to say how she knows for sure. He suspects it will lead to her just signing a piece of paper saying she was talking hot air because she was being filmed for a tv show, unless she really does actually know something, in which case he wants to know what.

*Ronald Richards will not rest until as much of the money lost to the victims is recovered.

Not this grifter making it to Moopy as well. I sometimes lose hope in humanity.

Yes, it is important that Lisa Rinna testify because she spoke about it on tv. How is that pertinent to the case? He’s just a fame whore and those poor victims deserve better than someone who’s busy tweeting at housewives.

what do you mean?

It’s just that Reddit is obsessed with this guy and it annoys me because he’s obviously a shitty lawyer who’s more interested in fame.

It’s just that Reddit is obsessed with this guy and it annoys me because he’s obviously a shitty lawyer who’s more interested in fame.
I don’t really understand that take - he’s working to recover money for the victims?

I don’t really understand that take - he’s working to recover money for the victims?

By deposing Lisa Rinna? How is that helpful to the victims? Look at his Twitter, he’s retweeting Page 6 and Radar Online articles. Also when he’s not tweeting about Erika he’s tweeting about other celebrities.

I'm not sure which is worse/more true, Sutton calling her boring to her face or Garcelle saying that to her

The way she just cannot win

rhobh-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-teddi-im-fine-you-guys-ok-crying.gif

Also found it hilarious when I spotted Kathy Hilton doing her make up during whatever that fight Dorit was trying to pick with Garcelle was meant to be. I was semi-annoyed when the show decided to signpost it later in the episode :D
Same! It was like a private joke that became shared for all. Although with GOOD REASON :disco:

Kathy having Kim's back like a real sister in this clip while all Kyle cares about is signing autographs (for fake fans who really were planted there by her while she was chatting to paparazzi that she had tipped off). Enough said.

Kathy having Kim's back like a real sister in this clip while all Kyle cares about is signing autographs (for fake fans who really were planted there by her while she was chatting to paparazzi that she had tipped off). Enough said.

All I see here is more evidence of Kathy enabling Kim to be a complete state and then Kyle having to be Kim’s designated driver :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom