The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Ozymandias

User
The Real Housewives...

the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills.jpg

I'm sure a few posters from here will be familiar with 'Real Housewives' franchise. Especially the trainwreck Jersey Danielle Staub one. But it's the Beverly Hills one which leaves me most EXCITED. After an excellent first season, complete with MEDIUM psychic arguments a la dinner party, season 2 looks to be equally hard hitting (especially as one of the wives' Taylor's husband committed suicide just before season 2 was due to air).

Also with Eddie Cibrian's ex Brandi Glanville (famous for announcing via twitter she was just about to enact sexual relations on her child's bed) making several HIGHLY CHARGED appearances, it's sure to be HIGH DRAMA.

Trailer; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75jnazn_JpY

SLUT PIG

Last edited:
*sigh* i watch more RH than i should...i like them when they are bitchy and vapid but even that has a limit, which i think has been crossed with the NYC ladies this season where it was uncomfortable to watch and the same goes for season 2 of New Jersey. i think my favorite season so far has been season 3 of NYC and the last season of Atlanta.

i only watched half of the first episode of BH last week and then i got disconnected and couldn't be bothered to load again, i'll catch up when the new episode airs but i'll be very disappointed if Allison Dubois and her electric cigarette don't make a cameo.

Yeah she's friends with Camille Grammar, she made one appearance last season where she fought with Paris Hilton's aunt. Look it up on youtube, totally worth the watch.

*sigh* i watch more RH than i should...i like them when they are bitchy and vapid but even that has a limit, which i think has been crossed with the NYC ladies this season where it was uncomfortable to watch and the same goes for season 2 of New Jersey. i think my favorite season so far has been season 3 of NYC and the last season of Atlanta.

i only watched half of the first episode of BH last week and then i got disconnected and couldn't be bothered to load again, i'll catch up when the new episode airs but i'll be very disappointed if Allison Dubois and her electric cigarette don't make a cameo.

Yeah the last season of NYC ended up being horrific. Bringing out cheating accusations in public and calling people bitches to their face with such VENOM. The reunion was horrid viewing and you could see even Andy Cohen felt uncomfortable. But I hear they are having a MASS CULL for the next series which seems like a very good idea.

I'd say the Atlanta one is quite possibly the best they've ever produced. NeNe Leakes is magnetic and each housewife individually has their own identity and it strikes the perfect balance between fun/serious/argument/make-up/niceness.

The Bev Hills season looks promising though all the Taylor stuff will be a bit odd to watch given her husband topping himself. Brandi Glanville looks like she's going to push Alison to the side with the nastiness. She looks like being one of the most unlikeable women ever featured on this programme.

The rumor is that Jill, Kelly and Alex have gotten the ax, oh and Cindy too but no one talks about that one. Which leaves us with Ramona (the drunk), Luanne (Darling) and Sonja (the poor one).

Indeed they've all been BOOTED. Jill appeared on the Wendy Williams show where she described Cindy as a "good friend" yet openly admitted that she blocked her from appearing with her. Talk about hogging the spotlight. Thank God she has gone.

Excited for the return of Atlanta and the introduction of NeNe's arch nemesis, Marlo Hampton.

Indeed they've all been BOOTED. Jill appeared on the Wendy Williams show where she described Cindy as a "good friend" yet openly admitted that she blocked her from appearing with her. Talk about hogging the spotlight. Thank God she has gone.

Excited for the return of Atlanta and the introduction of NeNe's arch nemesis, Marlo Hampton.

Oh i'm loving BH at the moment, the preview for next week's episode looks hilarious also please Brandy and 25k sunglasses lady regulars. New Jersey is looking good as well with Caroline Vs Theresa next week :disco:

Oh i'm loving BH at the moment, the preview for next week's episode looks hilarious also please Brandy and 25k sunglasses lady regulars. New Jersey is looking good as well with Caroline Vs Theresa next week :disco:

Brandi is amazing. Were you aware that Jacqueline has quit and didn't turn up for the reunion show. She quit in disgust after Bravo/Teresa arranged for Melissa's former manager from a strip club she used to work at to turn up at a fashion show humiliating Mel in the process.

When does this start?

November 6th after NJ series finishes. The trailer is batshit crazy:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lF1yuqgEJnQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So many choice quotes. "you need to get your motherfuckin' teeth fixed" and "I didn't say nothin' about a black baby!". Phaedra opening her own funeral home should be hilarious in every way :D

Brandi is amazing. Were you aware that Jacqueline has quit and didn't turn up for the reunion show. She quit in disgust after Bravo/Teresa arranged for Melissa's former manager from a strip club she used to work at to turn up at a fashion show humiliating Mel in the process.

Seriously???, i read the story about her being a stripper (quelle surprise) but it didn't mention Jaqueline. Theresa is going the same way Jill went, she's going to end up pretty hated by the end of this show.

Seriously???, i read the story about her being a stripper (quelle surprise) but it didn't mention Jaqueline. Theresa is going the same way Jill went, she's going to end up pretty hated by the end of this show.

Yeah, apparently they are replacing her with Joe Guidice's sister-in-law. When will these families learn how poisonous this show is to their bonafide family relationships?!

It's shocking to think that I and I think most others LOVED Teresa during season 1 and 2. WORRATURNAROUND and WORRACUNT.

Is anyone watching the current season of Beverly Hills? Kim was fucking scary in that latest episode, like she should get help scary.

Last edited:
I felt for Lisa Rinna being stuck in that car with her. You know she was thinking "I did not sign up for THIS" :D

Now I'm back on Kim's side, they were obviously all ganging up on her. I'm glad Brandi called Kyle out on her bullshit, she truly is horrible.

after a fairly ropey fourth season this is back on form and very engaging in a genuinely dramatic fashion i feel

for someone given such central prominence does anybody really like kyle?! she's been abhorrent from the off and the way in which she treats her sister is disgusting.

The AmsterDAMN dinner last night was all kinds of :o Kim is fucking WHACKED. I can't decide if she's actually off the wagon or not, but some of her behaviour came across as aggressive drunk.

I'm not sure if she's sober but her behavior in the dinner was understandable. She told Lisa several times to zip it and then went for the jugular.

Apparently Kim and Kyle hadn't spoken to each other in four months on the reunion and the whole business with Lisa's husband gets brought up again.

Apparently they had a huge fight at Adrienne's party AFTER filming finished and still aren't speaking to each other even after the reunion.

I just didn't think Kim should have gotten so nasty with Eileen. "Beast? How DARE you?!" :D you can tell she works in soaps.

Brandi gets her ass handed to her at the reunion too, which will be refreshing.

"Kim's dog bit Kyle's daughter....they haven't spoken since the incident" :D

Adrianne has turned into a proper cougar with her magic tricks. Actually the whole party felt very seedy, with Mauricio's mother and her creepy prince friend sucking on Camille.

Oh and I just discovered that Connie Britton will play friend to the housewives and shit stirrer Faye Resnick on American Crime.

I hated Faye Resnick at the time, but she totally called it on Brandi.

The reunion looks vicious. It's going to be 3 hours of screaming isn't it.

I hated Faye Resnick at the time, but she totally called it on Brandi.

The reunion looks vicious. It's going to be 3 hours of screaming isn't it.

I felt bad for Kim at the reunion, Kyle is a horrible sister.

Also NY is back but I think it's about abused women this season by the looks of it.

I think NY is my favourite now of all of them. I'm excited for this season, even though they're giving Sonja Morgan the nuthob edit this time around.

Well she is a nut job, wtf is the deal with all the interns? I only watched the reunion of the past two seasons but I'm liking the new mix and the new one with the odd name seems to be more New Jersey than New York.

I liked the preview of Luanne hung over, wearing sunglasses and sounding more like a drag queen than ever in her bathrobe.

Well she is a nut job, wtf is the deal with all the interns? I only watched the reunion of the past two seasons but I'm liking the new mix and the new one with the odd name seems to be more New Jersey than New York.

I liked the preview of Luanne hung over, wearing sunglasses and sounding more like a drag queen than ever in her bathrobe.

Kim Richards has been arrested for being a drunk mess in public and kicking a police officer :o

Brandi, Yolanda and Kim not coming back next season.

GOOD. Kim's in rehab, Yolanda is too ill, there's just no place for Brandi since everyone else hates her guts :D

I don't watch BH but I'm obsessed with Vanderpump Rules - does anyone watch it? Lisa really is second only to Gina Liano. QUEEN OF LIFE.

I tried to watch an episode but it's just too dumb.

LOVE Vanderpump Rules. The next season should be interesting now psycho Kristen has gone. Who's going to stir the pot now?

LOVE Vanderpump Rules. The next season should be interesting now psycho Kristen has gone. Who's going to stir the pot now?

I love it so much. It's insanely vicious. They are all so shamelessly bitchy. I'm on season 2 but I don't know what this show will be without Stassi, she's the (self appointed) queen of Sur :disco:

Stassi was the queen in Seasons 1 and 2, but is a HUGE letdown come Season 3. I don't even think she's coming back next season :(

OMG the naked man fight was hilarious, I love that they were forced to admit that they sleep around and then Ramona weaseling her way out and blaming it on Luanne :D

I'm loving this season, it's bitchy but not overly mean and horrible the way the other cities seem to go.

Luann was QUEEN during that.

"You're CRYING cause a guy slept upstairs?"
"I was scared! Wouldn't you be?"
*sardonic smirk* "NOT REALLY"

:D

Glinda the good bitch and drive by therapy are going down with the classic Bethenny lines. Actually that whole drive by therapy was actually hilarious, it was comedy gold.

I also love drunk Dorinda.

Can't wait for the reunion, Carol and Heather are going to rip LuAnne apart. I hope they air it over one week like the old days and it three weeks.

No it will be three episodes, one a week. Don't be silly.

I heard LuAnn LUNGES at Carole during the reunion. BE COOL COUNTESS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom