The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I assume Carole gets fed up with Luanne and starts rattling about all the men slept with and Luanne goes at her to protect Poor innocent Noël (also please watch her performance of her new song in which she brings out her daughter to do a dance).

Last edited:
No lunging but "you fuck men in bathrooms" will do

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RRI7kdU887s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Beverley Hills is back :disco: boring premier but Lisa saying that the "sickly" Yolanda could have taken ten seconds to put some mascara on was a highlight. I think Ayleen got a new face?

Also there's a new podcast by Casey Willson (from Happy Endings) called Bitch Sesh which is great as they are big fans of the franchise.

This season looks so good. I'm so glad Brandi and her faux drama has been turfed out, meaning the women will have to turn on each other. Living for Lisa's "You're gonna go down in fucking flames with me" :disco: A woman after my own heart. Get caught talking shit, make sure you throw everyone in the vicinity under the bus with you :D

Their obsession with Brandi is quite something. She's not on the season yet they mentioned her like five times.

I was hoping LVP would be above getting her little dig in, especially as Brandi will pop up later and get hers in. It would have made her look more dignified.

Did you ever watch The Real Hotwives of Orland and Las Vegas?

No, I've never checked it out. Is it funny?

It's funny but only if you know the housewives they're referencing. The tags at the end of each episode in which Paul Scheer plays Andy are the best thing about it.

What a shit season. I did not need to spend half a fucking hour on Lisa and Lisa buying a lame mini pony. Also Lisa needs to stop with the sexual innuendo towards her creepy husband.

Last edited:
It's been three episodes! :D

I can't wait to see Dr Rinna on the case next week :disco:

Three underwhelming episodes.

Nothing with Lisa Rinna and no Brandi moving into another rental is never underwhelming to my eyes

Erika James/Girardi is saving this shit show. Sitting unphased as Bethenny did her best to earn her two episode arc money was great #patthepuss

The rest is as messed up as Yolanda's bloody deflated fake boob.

this season really isn't very strong is it? the line-up just doesn't have any chemistry (how did eileen make a second season?) and i do like erika but i wish she'd stop banging on about her music every episode.

lvp seems to be going for out and out villain of this season in lieu of brandi

It's very slow. Like the last season really. I'm sure when Kathryn joins next week and clashes with Faye Resnick we'll have lift off :disco:

I'm definitely in the "Yolanda has Munchausen" camp.

And there's no way Erika would be that far up Yolanda's arse if she wasn't married to David Foster. Watch her drop her like a hot shit now they've divorced.

Last edited:
It's very slow. Like the last season really.

I'm not looking for a slow character drama, I want fights and bitchiness.

I love how the alliances shift, Aileen was so far us Erika's ass once she realized that Lisa was coming for her.

I've actually started watching Atlanta.

Atlanta has been a HOOT this season. And will only get better with the return of NENE next week :disco:

I just skip the Kenya solo scenes, I can't take the cringe.

are people aware of the new housewives franchise starting on sunday...from potomac?!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OlhcnBzkHmQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the whole thing looks suitably absurd

I'm juggling way too much TV already as it is, but I'm on board for Potomac. It looks sassy as fuck :disco:

potomac is clearly the future... franchise feature, incredibly well cast...to hold such a SUPERB dynamic...

excellent! keep it all going forward:: spring on bravo could be somethin''''

I liked the one in Potomac who looks like Raven Simone has been run over by a bus a few times. Also as Twitter said, they might not be from the ghetto but their weaves are.

I liked the one in Potomac who looks like Raven Simone has been run over by a bus a few times. Also as Twitter said, they might not be from the ghetto but their weaves are.

I am disturbed by her hairline.

New York returns in April :disco: with Kristen (she's too busy focusing on her nail polish empire) and Heather both out replaced by a lady who sounds like Weinstein knock off.

http://youtu.be/dAkxGTy-85M

It looks amazing.

Last edited:
It looks FANTASTIC. NY along with Melbourne may be my favourite now. It always feels just that much more real and it's a whole lot funnier.

Beverly Hills looks like it's gonna be another attempt at a Vanderpump take down. BORING.

I wouldn't mind a Vanderpump takedown. I'm over her sexual innuedos and why is Ken always trailing behind her (the ladies are having lunch and there's Ken sitting with the dogs at the end of the table). Eileen is a wet blanket but Lisa's inability to even understand that she made her upset is shocking. I'm also over Yolanda. Thank god for Erika Jane keeping things moving.

Housewives update :disco:

Beverley Hills: Brandi got a new face and it's jacked. Eileen really needs to have a talk with herself about what she wears, that jean ensemble on the flight was the stuff of nightmares. Lisa Rinna is hanging herself out to dry with the way she's going on about Yolanda especially after the gala which was really touching.

Patomac: are these women poor? I doubt any of the NYC or BH ladies would be caught dead in that beach house without a personal chef. Karen's "gala" was also laughable, it looked so piss poor.

Atlanta: "you don't know what you're saying unless you have a dick in your mouth" :D. I'm living for Phaedra, she's easily my favorite now. Kandi needs to go, I really hate her husband and her "team".

I STILL hate Yolanda. Self righteous cow, Lyme or no Lyme, she's trying to be a martyr and it's ANNOYING. Rinna is psycho. Eileen is desperate. And who would have thought Kyle Richards would come out looking the strongest this season? :disco:

Potomac feels like a glaring misstep to me. It probably needs another season to find its feet but it's just BORING. Shame since Karen and Gizelle make great housewives.

The Atlanta reunion was SHADY and I agree that Phaedra may well be my favourite. She always delivers. That "Oooh I better have my check" line had me ROARING.

What a weird way to go towards the finale of BH. Am I supposed to understand that LV was the one who started the Munchhausen rumors? then why did LR sit there and talk as if she had a conversation with someone else about it? Or is it LR trying to recover from calling a sick woman a liar (by calling her a manipulative bitch?).

I feel like I'm missing something.

Also Kyle feeding Vanderpump an apology in order for her to tell Eileen and then Vanderpump admitting that she just did it to shut Eileen up was the highlight.

Best moment of the Potomac reunion was Charisse thinking herself clever and trying to correct moot to mute and poor Andy losing the will to live as he hears her.

Like the main show, it was all a bit sad and dumb.

I'm ready for Beverley Hills to be over. The reunion is going to be three hours of she said she said. How tiring.

Loved the NY premiere and I am actually excited to watch Dallas, which started last night.

:D you only hate BH because Lisa V is going to get pummeled for something no one understands.

NYC premier was ok, Bethenny is everything (although calling another woman who she just met anorexic is a bit rich coming from her) but also Sonja and the Countess as roommates hunting men is going to be hilarious.

Justice for Vanderpump :evil: I like my housewives to be held accountable for things that happen ON camera, not OFF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom