The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I'm sorry but Kyle telling Vanderpump to say something nice to Faye Resnick on her way out of the party and Vanderpump nonchalantly sighing "Bye Fayeeee, sorry i've been rude to youuuuu" was the best moment of the entire season.

I haven't watched the episode yet but Yolanda is really going for the kill with Lisa, there's a clip of her on WWHL saying Lisa was a superficial friend and saying that Mohamad doesn't talk to her anymore because she lied about his children.

I watched Dallas yesterday, it's looks interesting. I like the combination of two drunks (the one with the round face looked so red by the end of the episode you couldn't see her eye brows anymore), a social climber (she looks like she's blackmailing all the women of Dallas to get where she wants), a punching bag (the friend who used to be a model) and the doctor's wife. Also it's obvious the lady who's party they attend was supposed to be in the main cast and then got demoted.

That was a hilarious New York episode, I have a new catch phrase "You're a little lit up right now". Bethenny is equally deranged and smug but she's so right and John handed her his head on a platter and she slayed him. It was amazing to watch.

I feel bad for Dorinda stuck in the middle and I got a bit emotional when she broke down and the other two actually reacted. That's why NY works better than the other franchises, there's some semblance of friendship between the women.

Sonja and Luanne seem so isolated, it's odd. Also I worry about Luanne, her age is starting to show and her voice is getting huskier. I felt sad when she was looking at apartments, as if she can afford anything that expensive.

Apparently Luanne and Sonja were in contract disputes at the start of filming which is why they aren't in the group scenes. All the stuff we're seeing now was filmed AFTER! :D

I did feel for Dorinda when Ramona did that. You could tell Ramona was genuinely gutted straight after, she knew she had gone too far with Dorinda, even in the context of the show. Do you listen to Bitchsesh podcast Phoenix? (I may have asked you this already but I'm Ramona with the Pinot these days so do excuse me)

Of course I do, check the top of the previous page. I love the hatred they have towards Eileen and her fashion choices.

Oh yes.

I love their hatred for Eileen, and I love when they overstep the mark and Casey has to reign them in. Like when that guest said Lisa Rinna's dead sister's poems were pretty shitty :D

Last edited:
Loving New York, Bethenny is obnoxious as fuck but I still enjoy her. Luanne is just sad, she has been scrapping the bottom since the count left her (so around season 2) but the state of her now is pathetic, I'm glad she found a man because she really is the most limited of all the housewives.

Dallas is ok, but they are even sadder. Stephanie and Brandi and their loveless marriages, Leanne and her craziness, the other one who's poor and the one who was axed from the main cast. The only one who's proper houswife material is Cary, at least she's in control.

Beverly Hills was fine, by the end of the reunion I was done with Lisa Rinna and Vanderpump. Also Yolanda acting all high and mighty was tiresome, yes people make fun of those stupid pictures you post of you in tinfoil tent.

Last edited:
Wow the latest episode of New York was bananas, the drunk trio sauntering into Dorinda's party and then Ramona making a complete tit out of herself with that creep. I'm speechless.

I'm also a bit sad for Sonja but Bethenny is absolutely right.

I was really hoping Ramona's ejection would be all the fault of John, but she did make a tit of herself sadly :( That guy really seemed like bad news and Ramona obviously only stood up for him to wind up John, as tellingly she dropped him like a hot shit as soon as they went outside.

I am aghast to now know that Luann squirts. :gross:

Two classic moments in one episode, NY just gives and gives

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/riV_dVK9GU0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THEY KNOW MY MUSIC
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/N9vre_ac518" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New Jersey is such a mess, probably the most boring thing I've ever watched. I would give up but it's summer and there's nothing else on.

This was the BEST Housewives episode in a long time. This has been such a great season, and the finale looks great next week too. NJ needs to really kick off soon, I find myself barely paying attention when I'm watching it. Loving OC though, and even though she seems to be universally hated more than any housewife ever, I think Kelly Dodd is a QUEEN.

Give the lady an Emmy or an Oscar already

What a performance, Luanne for supporting. The way she was just walking up to people at the party and telling them she will leave if they don't stop talking about her (despite no one mentioning her) was amazing, what a delusional queen.

The reunion looks off the chain "you were born a liar and you will die a liar" "You don't even know the names of the men you sleep with, how are we supposed to know?" :disco:

"I HAVE A HEADACHE! I NEED ALCOHOL! PASS ME ONE OF THOSE (SKINNYGIRL BRANDED) BOTTLES!"

Oh yes.

I love their hatred for Eileen, and I love when they overstep the mark and Casey has to reign them in. Like when that guest said Lisa Rinna's dead sister's poems were pretty shitty :D
That was the worst.

I'm SWINGING between RHOBH and my RHONY rewatch.

On S8 on RHOBH now. Enter Tedi Mellencamp...

Yeah it's more background viewing at this point... please tell me it picks up at S9?

giphy.gif

Garcelle has said that she's being ganged up on by the other women this season, and that she's not going on the cast trip (although she says the reason she's not going on the trip is because of commitments to a film). :(

to distract from the shadier aspects of their lives

Speaking of which, while Erika is currently on the cast trip to San Diego, Tom is apparently being moved into a care facility following a "medical emergency".

This photo op is beyond pathetic

Does anyone actually lkie Erika? Apart from the troll who sent her song for Tischvision that is. :eyes:

Last edited:
I don’t mind Erika. Will be interesting to see the change now that she’s desperate to keep her job.

Also LVP made her first appearance back on WWHL yesterday

What a response!

"Were you shocked at Erika and Tom's divorce?"

"I just feel for those poor POOR victimes" :D

Just finishing S9 now. They're all so horrible! Apart form LVP and Hurricane Camille they can all fuck off this season. Kim's sister really showed her true colours

How DISGUSTING are you? That's disgustingly PETTY and IMMATURE. So let's figure out the MEAN GIRL really is!

The way Camille swept into that finale party just READY to ruin their entire evening. I don’t know a bigger icon :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom