The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I think season 10 is worth it for completion - as season 11 *should* be essential viewing, thanks to Erika's legal issues.

Plus, if you took LVP's side over the rest of them, season 10 is quite satisfying as they pretty much dig themselves into the role that LVP accused them of, in their decision to go after Denise.

Newbies Sutton and Garcelle are both absolute delights, too. And Dorit really comes into her own as a fan fave. Plus, Kyle doesn't come out of the season well, thanks in large part to Garcelle low-key gunning for her :disco:

BH trailer today. And apparently Sutton is holding that diamond she so earned last season :disco:

Beverly Hills always lets me down but the prospect of Sutton getting T*ddi’s dusty diamond has raised my interest from the gutter. She better be gunning for Erika.

BH trailers are those summer blockbusters that make you think the film will be good then it's released and it's a massive disappointment. S5 was the last good season with each one since being worse than the preceding.

Erika never seemed to have any discernible personality. Just a bit brittle, cold and dull.

I'm assuming Sutton deservedly snatching a diamond means the newbie is a TOTAL FLOP :D (Krystal? She seemed DULL from what I've seen)

I actually love the first episode of season 10 of BH - it's camp!
The scene with Rinna and the crown whilst Sutton tries on hideous outfits :D Kyle and Dorit fighting over a pretzel! Kyle's hideous fashion line runway show! It felt like old school BH. Shame it didn't carry on for the rest of the season - although Camille's brief re-emergence to SNUB TEDDI to her face later in the season is worth a quick look too.

I also enjoyed the first episode 10 for the hatchet-job it did on Kyle's facade as a fashion designer. Helped along the way by Dorit's bitching, but signed, sealed and delivered by Kyle's slip that she was seeing some of the pieces for the first time. :D

I thought 10 was fine but then I’m not a fan a Denise. So many iconic lines “Bravo, Bravo, Bravo”, “Oooh you’re so angry”, “I won’t be surprised if we never see Denise Richards again”.

JEALOUS OF WHAT? your ugly leather pants?

Everyone is dragging Sutton.

315BF8D9-C449-46B0-9D0F-400ADD3B75D2.jpeg

Not crazy about the color combination. They needed to be all in deep color, the half and half doesn’t work for me.

Also Erika looks like shit now she's lost her glam squad lol

I'm assuming Sutton deservedly snatching a diamond means the newbie is a TOTAL FLOP :D (Krystal? She seemed DULL from what I've seen)

I actually love the first episode of season 10 of BH - it's camp!
The scene with Rinna and the crown whilst Sutton tries on hideous outfits :D Kyle and Dorit fighting over a pretzel! Kyle's hideous fashion line runway show! It felt like old school BH. Shame it didn't carry on for the rest of the season - although Camille's brief re-emergence to SNUB TEDDI to her face later in the season is worth a quick look too.
Yeah I've recently started S10 just for completeness

Teddi claims to be working on her own reality show focusing on her All In accountability business. :zombie:

I'm guessing it's at the stage in which it hasn't yet been pitched to any networks and flatly declined by each one.

The only way she should be on TV again is if it’s a “The Vow” style documentary about her eating disorder CULT.

I noticed this was on Netflix.

Having never watched a second, is this worth it?

It’s a good gateway, the first two seasons are really good

Kyle Richards and the morally corrupt Faye Resnick have just popped up on this week's Kardashians episode on E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom