The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Dying at her response which essentially fat shames Chyka in itself :D

A4F94F1E-166F-4BC5-AB1C-CE33D608A1F7.jpeg

I don’t know what it is but even when she is up to no good there is something about Lydia that just induces a merry frame of mind

That's accidental shade. I genuinely don't believe she's...witty enough for it to be deliberate lol

Let her SPOCK her mind!

She saves her best pot-stirring for her Instagram account :disco:

Iconic agent of CHAOS.

There was of course a complete non-apology to Chyka (that didn't mention her name) via Instagram Stories, where Lydia essentially fat shamed Chyka AGAIN :D

Poor Chyka, just trying to get THE BIG GROUP up and running again following multiple lockdowns, and then LYDIOT strikes :(

Thing is, I don't think Lydia was actually trying to shade Chyka. She just photoshopped herself (or took a photo that someone had already photoshopped more likely) and was just totally blinkered at how she looked in it, that she didn't even notice the spinning top next to her. :D

It's not exactly defendable but for some reason it is with the Lydiot. :D

I can't link to them on here for obvious reasons, but this absolute NON-STORY has spawned THREE different D*ily Mail write ups in the last week :D "Woman uploads doctored photo" :D
One of which is obviously STAGED pap pictures of Lydia going for a walk - the content we ALL want to see :disco:

This is probably the most attention RHoMelbourne has gotten in YEARS outside of this forum! :D

Hello guys,

I have just finished season 1 and here are my opinions thus far:

((Drag) Queen) Gina - I stan her. Love how she winds up the others by being persistently awkward and flippant. An icon.

Andrea - utter fucking C-U-N-T. Gina said it best with “you know when you just don’t care if somebody’s alive or dead?”… well, I do actually care that she’s alive.

Lydia - snotty little Mean Girl. Definitely a bully in school and had probably sucked a dozen cocks before her sixteenth birthday.

Janet - looks like a strong breeze would blow her face clean off. Professional shit-stirrer but seems to have a heart.

Jackie - wacky bitch with hilarious delusions of grandeur, including thinking she had cured cancer with her cocktail line and that her husband is Elvis Presley.

Chyka - the fact I remembered her last speaks volumes, seems a lovely woman and balanced the group but relatively disposable.

Hello guys,

((Drag) Queen) Gina - I stan her. Love how she winds up the others by being persistently awkward and flippant. An icon.

Andrea - utter fucking C-U-N-T. Gina said it best with “you know when you just don’t care if somebody’s alive or dead?”… well, I do actually care that she’s alive.

Lydia - snotty little Mean Girl. Definitely a bully in school and had probably sucked a dozen cocks before her sixteenth birthday.

Janet - looks like a strong breeze would blow her face clean off. Professional shit-stirrer but seems to have a heart.

Jackie - wacky bitch with hilarious delusions of grandeur, including thinking she had cured cancer with her cocktail line and that her husband is Elvis Presley.

Chyka - the fact I remembered her last speaks volumes, seems a lovely woman and balanced the group but relatively disposable.

Oh just wait until season 2

:stopthefuck:

Hello guys,

Absolutely spot on with each of these :D

They are hard to highlight on here as it's mainly in the COMMENTS, but Janet has been on an Instagram SPREE once again.

- She loves Simone (who looks like they cast her daughter lets be honest :D) and apparently Cherry from the new cast.
- She says that season 5 may be their best season YET :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
- She's still calling for the return of Lydia/Pettifleur/Gina, so I'm assuming the two she doesn't get on with (Kyla and Anjali) must be truly ROTTEN!

Is it likely to be on Hayu at the same time as it airs in Oz, so October?

I’m not too sure with the international shows. I know Cheshire doesn’t go up as soon as it’s aired, they tend to put it all up a while after the season finishes, but that might just be a UK based issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom