The Real Housewives of Melbourne

The podcast with Janet is WELL WORTH a listen. It seems the "being exposed" refers to the new girls faking their persona's for the show - career/houses/cars etc. She hints that Anjali is POOR or as she puts it "can't keep up".
She ALSO reveals that she's knew one of the new girls (Anjali?) 10 years ago, and it comes out on screen, so there is perhaps a bit more background to relationships than we realised.

https://player.fm/series/unpopular-...bournes-janet-roach-unfiltered-and-uncensored

Janet comes in from 27 mins. She reveals really QUITE A LOT about production from series 1 to now that's really interesting if you're a show fan.
She talks quite a lot about Lydia and Gina, and seems to think Lydia is very likely to return for season 6 if commissioned, but Gina is clearly completely done with the show now.

The host doesn't say much either, so it's essentially an elongated Janet monologue :D / :disco:

Last edited:
I'd go as far to say the podcast is basically CANON for the show, it's more entertaining than the first half of season 4 :D Maybe we should refer to it as THE PODCAST :disco:

I'm sure Janet knows there's no way they'll be able to do a season 6 without her, and there's no guarantee they'll get a season 6 commissioned anyway - so she really has NOTHING TO LOSE! :D :disco:

Did they always have a streetcar in the logo? How odd

Yes, the streetcar was always in there. But dear God, give the intern some Adobe / PS tutorials. :zombie:

Janet barely mentioned SHINE SHINE SHINE in the illustrious and infamous PODCAST :D I wonder whether a FEUD is on the cards for season 5..?

I'd would be QUITE INTO Janet eviscerating Jackie tbh, and such a feud would mean Lydia's WICKED WHISPERS of season 4 would all come true :disco:

Last edited:
SCREAM

5E7C8618-302E-49F3-B001-75BC62D7892B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom