The Real Housewives of Melbourne

I wonder if Gamble sleeps in that mask every single night? It was a bit REJUVENIQUE :disco:
img.jpg

STOP THE FUCK!

Although this is an article planted by Gamble (who is clearly hustling for season 6) - despite the headline of a Lydia/Pettifleur return, the most interesting thing is that Melbourne is currently the number 1 on-demand show for its channel in Australia, beating Succession!
If there's one thing that will help a season 6 get commissioned, it's a show that pulls users into a subscriber platform :disco:

Also of note is that Pettifleur was due to film some scenes for season 5!

Last edited:
Bring back Lydia and PF, keep Kyla, shunt Cherry and Simone to friends of, give Jackie a season off to be with her babies, watch the ratings (or at least my heart) soar 💓
Can we also bring back Chyka to have some sort of hinged presence on the show (and hopefully, her husband's presence too :horny:)?

Are there any gifs of the night at Janet's beach house yet? I feel like those could join the hall of fame of dancing Housewives scenes.

3 was a DRAG but things started to pick up in 4. I’m sure if I could sat through BLACK SHABBAT (Parts I and II) then this is surely worth my time.

It’s worth sticking with just to see Anjali shit herself and FLEE the show because she mistakenly thinks Janet’s crosshairs have landed on her.

I’m a bit behind on this? Only up to episode 4 but it looks like I should persevere as things pick up from then on?!!

Things start to pick up once they go on the BABYMOON trip to FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND, and they go for a bizarre lunch of beetroot and turds in front of a waterfall :disco:

Once the awkward (and VERY STAGED) introductory first few episodes are out the way, it's all pretty fun (fast forward through any Cherry solo scenes zzzzzz)

Is Anjali the worst housewife OF ALL TIME?!? She could’ve been an iconic villain if she’d stuck around to face the consequences of her behaviour, rather than literally FLEEING the second that Janet SMELLED BLOOD.

Is Anjali the worst housewife OF ALL TIME?!? She could’ve been an iconic villain if she’d stuck around to face the consequences of her behaviour, rather than literally FLEEING the second that Janet SMELLED BLOOD.
I don't think I have ever felt HATE as strongly as when watching her talking heads. Just the worst.

I can't help but be a little obsessed with Anjali. Has a Housewife ever been SUCH a cringe queen :D

Every single pre-rehearsed line that came out of her mouth completely flatlined, over and over again :D It was hilariously farcical.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom