The Real Housewives of Orange County

Kinda disappointed that we're not gonna see more from her. That lunch date with Noella a few weeks back, and the subsequent hanging up on her in this most recent episode, both absolutely fascinating behaviour from a human!

i love how nicole has zero seconds for her conflama.

i need a hug!
- no, you need a grip.

I'm really enjoying this season. It's a shame there was no new episode this week as it seems to be rebounding quite well in the ratings.

Noella screaming at the river from the mid-season trailer made me SCREAM :D An instantly iconic moment. They need to protect her, Heather and Shannon at all costs. They really have the potential as a trio to become the backbone the show needs going forward. I've seen a few fans saying Noella will burn out quickly, but I don't think that's true. I think she will be the eternal source of chaos OC needs without Vicki/Tamra/K*lly D*dd.

Heather is such an iconic hate watch too. I never want her to leave. The fans on Reddit don't seem to realise you are MEANT to kind of hate her, it's her entire USP :D

The fanz have been dunking on Dr Jen a lot for being boring too, but I really hope they keep her around for another season. She's giving me old OLD school OC Tammy Knickerbocker/Lynne Curtin LIFE IMPLOSION vibes if they keep her on camera for long enough. I really do think something will slip sooner or later :D

I wonder if production are considering bringing back Detective giraffe Meghan King-Edwards-Biden-Legend now she's in her DIVORCE era? :disco: I could see her and Noella being quite a FUN PAIRING.

Dr Jen *is* a total dullard so far, but from the mid-season trailer it does look like something is gonna go down with her and the weird-vibes husband. And even if it's nothing major, I feel production will have picked up on it, and keep her around for another season.

Christ, that sounds so exploitative, but that's what these shows do to you :disco:

I'm loving the cast as an ensemble and would be more than happy for them to keep them for another season. Get Nicole vaccinated, and bring her back as a friend, too.

I know they’re probably fake and rehearsed but I enjoy Heather’s scenes with her family.

Shannon on weed might be a good way to make her less grating. Emily is doing the most stirring the pot and gaslighting every woman she talks to.

She looks stunning.

I'd like her back on OC eventually, but I want a few more years without her.

I'm glad Andy is enjoying Emily & Gina this season. They're a large part of what made the show salvagable after Tamra and Kelly very nearly ran it into the ground.

They’re definitely going to get rid of Dr Jen and keep Noella. I wouldn’t mind Tamra coming back.

Noella is such a disaster.

Also what Emily said about Jen is 100% true and now I can’t hear her speak.

Somehow Emily and Gina became good housewives along the way.

With next week being the finale, I’d rate the season a solid 6/10. The first 2 or 3 episodes were really great but then it properly sagged in the middle but the Aspen trip has brought it back round.

There’s definitely a lot of potential here for the next season. I’d fire Jen and get Tamra back and bring in a couple of messy friend ofs and we could have a great season.

The first two Housewives confirmed to return for season 17

Shannon and Heather

Shocked Real Housewives GIF by Slice

I expect Noella will be back. She’s too much of a hot mess.

Keep Shannon, Heather, Noella and Emily (she grew on me this season). Fire Gina and Jen, then bring Tamra back and two newbies who have connections to the group and we’ve a potential great season!

Heather is a wonderful supporting character but centering the show around her will just not work.

It seems that Tamra has pissed off Bravo with her podcast (which she cohosts with Teddi :manson: )

I heard Alexis is rumored to be back. Or at least Heather wants her back.

Noella and Jen both fired (or put on pause :side-eye:)

I was definitely ready for another season of Noella. Seeing how she was gonna pick up the pieces. And also how much lower that awful ex of hers was gonna go in the divorce.

But realistically, there was just zero chemistry with any of the other women.

As much as Noella brought it last season, I think she was veering on becoming Braunwyn part 2 and we all know how that went in her second season.

It looks like Heather, Shannon and Emily are back full time, Gina is a friend of then rumours are both Tamra and Alexis are back with a new housewife and another returning friend of (potentially Vicki?). If that’s true it could be a great season.

It looks like Heather, Shannon and Emily are back full time, Gina is a friend of then rumours are both Tamra and Alexis are back with a new housewife and another returning friend of (potentially Vicki?). If that’s true it could be a great season.

Very much here for an Alexis return, but I'd love to see her BREATHE for a season without the dark force of Tamra.

Tamra with zero Vicki will be interesting.

Ultimate Girls' Trip is making me realise I really do enjoy Tamra as a Housewife. I've not seen much discussion about her on here, what are people's THOUGHTS?

Very much here for an Alexis return, but I'd love to see her BREATHE for a season without the dark force of Tamra.
Alexis certainly had her moments but she is a little bit of a VOID. She'd mostly be there to wind up the others I guess which is no bad thing! I can only imagine she was an anti-vaxxer (though I can't see anything online to suggest this, to be fair) so Vicki might actually bond with her if they were back for the same series :D

Ultimate Girls' Trip is making me realise I really do enjoy Tamra as a Housewife. I've not seen much discussion about her on here, what are people's THOUGHTS?

I am enjoying her on UGT a lot, but RHOC needs more time away from her. Her self-appointed role of producer suffocated the show in her last few seasons and it's still recovering from it.

She'll of course come back eventually, and it'll be a proper moment. But right now is too soon to warrant anything more than an eye-roll.

I am enjoying her on UGT a lot, but RHOC needs more time away from her. Her self-appointed role of producer suffocated the show in her last few seasons and it's still recovering from it.

She'll of course come back eventually, and it'll be a proper moment. But right now is too soon to warrant anything more than an eye-roll.

Oop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom