the red carpet thread

She should get over herself. Don't come at me with a ripped up dress, when there so many other taking it to the next level.

I like some of the details. But as a whole it doesn't work particularly well for me.

She should get over herself. Don't come at me with a ripped up dress, when there so many other taking it to the next level.

She's way over sensitive as far as being read is concerned as well.

Facially Aquaria is giving me Courtney vibes but that is a mess

Queen Kacey won this back to front. She got the theme better than anyone.

D56-vSPWkAIuC1Q.jpg

D5-TFTxW0AEPaKb.jpg

i irrationally hate this event and would probably target it first if i wished the death of western civilization but i went through some red carpet. pretty bad. i liked ezra, violet chachki and kacey musgraves. probably for being the most original, the most fun and/or not trying too hard.

Dua at the Scammys serving '92 Donatella Met Gala realness

part 2 was a touch less convincing

GODDESS anyway!!!

She looks fab but lol at 'Powerful image' :side-eye:

that's Paper Magazine for you :D their gay interns frequently do THE MOST

Justin looks absurd. how many times in the space of about 3 years can one reinvent one's image in search of an identity that sticks?

I think both dresses are pretty (I prefer the first) but that awkward reveal with 4 people tugging at her on the red carpet is not as fabulous as everyone seems to think.

Anne Hathaway's style in particular stands out for me. Her choice often reminds me of the elegance of vintage fashion, which I'm a big fan of. The way she seamlessly blends modern trends with classic elements is truly remarkable. Personally, I can relate since I've got a collection of vintage pieces (the main part consists of dresses from https://www.wardrobeshop.com/) that hold a special place in my heart. It's wonderful to see celebrities embracing a style that resonates with so many of us who appreciate the timeless beauty and sophistication that vintage fashion brings to the forefront.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom