The rise and rise of Alison Hammond

EuphoRita

User
She was cruelly kicked out of Big Brother in week 3 over Alex and Sandy (still gets me :zombie:) but forged a career with This Morning only to get the main job with Dermot O’Leary every Friday over the past year or so. She is part of the panel of I Can See Your Face, and is RUMOURED to possibly be the new presenter of Big Brother. I have always loved the bones of her, but she seriously seems to be making it big time right about now. What do we think of Alison Hammond?

Weirdly, I had this actual conversation yesterday with Mr Sheena at the cinema. She seems to be the face of Sainsbury's Christmas advertising too.

Weirdly, I had this actual conversation yesterday with Mr Sheena at the cinema. She seems to be the face of Sainsbury's Christmas advertising too.

Yes, I saw the advert the other day. Make hay while the sun shines, Ali. :disco:

Her and Rylan have transitioned effortlessly from reality contestants into their mainstream media roles. I don't think there's anyone else as high profile on UK TV from reality.

Not sure who actually pays attention but there was actual hype for her to steal Ant and Dec’s crown for best presenter at The National TV Awards. She didn’t, but it wouldn’t surprise me if she was the first to dethrone them in the next few years.

That Harrison Ford interview sums up why she is just wonderful. As does accidentally pushing that weather hunk in the water. I want more!

I really like her, but she does suddenly seem to be everywhere and I fear she's on the verge of overexposure, which may ultimately backfire.

In a sense, I completely understand why she'd just grab every opportunity that's come her way. But I also think she has the momentum to land a big presenting role if/when the right opportunity comes along, and just needs to make sure she doesn't burn through that goodwill in the meantime.

I love her. I don’t mind if YouTube recommends yet another Alison Hammond video to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom