The SALLYVISHUN SONNG CONTEST (by Sally Thomsett)

source.gif

It appears my BUEATIFUL song contest is being upstaged in this FORREM by some LITTLE UNKNOWN having a tantrum (and no, I don’t mean PAULA W this time although she has been known to FROTH AT THE MOUTH if she doesn’t get her 20 B&H in before 9am)

So here’s something lovely I prepared which fits THEMATICALLY, darlings.

It appears my BUEATIFUL song contest is being upstaged in this FORREM by some LITTLE UNKNOWN having a tantrum (and no, I don’t mean PAULA W this time although she has been known to FROTH AT THE MOUTH if she doesn’t get her 20 B&H in before 9am)
But what's a sogn contast without some competition darling. Votes and views will reveal ALL.

Oh darlings I can see there’s a bit of a LONGE SLUMP so let’s see if Saucy Sal can AROUSE the posting figures for you all with my next WONDERUS DITTY.

FUNKEE TOWN twinned with ODDBINS Of course

They had to use INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH STAPLES to keep that “piece” in place but it was JOLLY WELL worth it I’m sure you’ll agree.

Didn’t want it accidentally SUCKED OFF by a passing helicopter, no doubt manned by that dreadful SYNTHETICS-WEARING harridan ANNIE RICE.

Reactions: COB
I think I may be SPEAKING IN TONGUES in this next one, darlings. Either that or I had a bad bottle of ASTI for breakfast. HahahahaHAHAHAAAA.

Reactions: COB
Darlings, this one was recorded after my now ex-frend DAME ANGELA RIPPON popped round for a FRENCH FANCY and ended up lacing my Darjeeling with QUAALUDES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom