The sweet scent of Wednesday

I'm in Cannock for a meeting today. Cannock is famous for the MacArthur Glen outlet shopping centre and the storm drain where the Black Panther held and eventually killed kidnapped heiress Lesley Whittle. Guess which of these I'll be visiting during my dinner.

Reactions: COB
Good morning sniffers 👃 I've been having a bit of a nightmare week between work stuff and sorting out mortgage stuff, but I can feel today will be where things turn a corner :disco:

Good morning all. We are just getting ready to catch a train to head down South for a dear friends wedding.

Big burny anti-goth ball! Big burny anti-goth ball!

God is angry. :(

• Care
Reactions: GNL
I had a TERRIBLE night's sleep AGAIN.

This whole "self employed" thing really does NOTHING for THE ANXIETY I NEVER KNEW I HAD.

Ughhh left my computer charger in Germany. Of course I realise this minutes before I leave to Glasgow where I will absolutely need my computer :stopthefuck:

I dreamt that I had MONKEYPOX 🙃

Nothing like waking up at 3am thinking about an invoice

I used to do that shit anyway as an MD. It's more "Am I actually going to get any work out of this?" that's my current MIDNIGHT FEAST :D

As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by the vegans in the vegan thread

It’s a national holiday tomorrow so I have a day off, yippee!!

Except I just realised I actually made a plan which involves being outside a lot so FUCK

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: GNL
@Tisch the map of your run this morning on Strava looks like a penis
It's one of my regular routes! It came out wrong this morning though and it's all wobbly making it think I ran further than I did. But that means it also gives me a better average time so I don't mind :tongue:

• Wow
Reactions: RJN
Feel like I should share with the class...

VERY SQUARE BALLS
1660144519239.png

I was going to post it but then felt like maybe I shouldn’t show where you maybe live on a public forum :D

Mr F has buggered off for a couple of days visiting his brother and mother. I've sneakily booked holiday from work because it's been years since I had the house to myself (apart from the moog obviously). I've just cooked myself a roast chicken and Ridley keeps looking at me then towards the cooling chicken then back at me. He knows the score! :D

Mr F has buggered off for a couple of days visiting his brother and mother. I've sneakily booked holiday from work because it's been years since I had the house to myself (apart from the moog obviously). I've just cooked myself a roast chicken and Ridley keeps looking at me then towards the cooling chicken then back at me. He knows the score! :D
Bliss

It's almost better than a weekend away yourself, isn't it?

I’m about to murder Mr Sheena just for us both being around the house all the time. It drives me insane and now I’m 100 percent working at home too, it’s really annoying!

With Mr L working from home still it just feels like there is NO RESPITE at all sometimes. When he's in the office I at least get an hour or 90 minutes at the start or the end of the day.

Now HE'S ALWAYS FUCKING HERE

Beginning to wish his hobby was RENT BOYS rather than Abba

Bliss

It's almost better than a weekend away yourself, isn't it?

Better than a weekend away myself! I don't have to drive myself anywhere, I have enough fags, crisps, chocolate and chicken to last till Friday and if I clean something somebody else isn't going to dirty it again immediately. First thing that came off when I got home this afternoon was my bra and my jubblies will be dangling free for the foreseeable. Better than sex.

Better than a weekend away myself! I don't have to drive myself anywhere, I have enough fags, crisps, chocolate and chicken to last till Friday and if I clean something somebody else isn't going to dirty it again immediately. First thing that came off when I got home this afternoon was my bra and my jubblies will be dangling free for the foreseeable. Better than sex.
WHAT A WOMAN :disco:

With Mr L working from home still it just feels like there is NO RESPITE at all sometimes. When he's in the office I at least get an hour or 90 minutes at the start or the end of the day.

Now HE'S ALWAYS FUCKING HERE

Beginning to wish his hobby was RENT BOYS rather than Abba

AMEN

I mean, I have the decency to make CASUAL SEX OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE WITH MULTIPLE PARTNERS the norm here, WHY SHOULDN’T HE?

AMEN

I mean, I have the decency to make CASUAL SEX OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE WITH MULTIPLE PARTNERS the norm here, WHY SHOULDN’T HE?
If you want a relationship to work, you've GOT TO PUT THE WORK IN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom