The UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson-Symonds Years :(

Ag

User
Just lost about 15 minute researching his oldest daughter Lara. She seems like an insipid privileged cunt

dmlaw

Democracy doesn't work
I think we can safely assume that Gavin Williamson got really terrible A Level results.

Kate

mildly communist
Apparently it has prompted some NOBODY called Tallia Storm to say that over-40s should be banned from nightclubs. I would cancel her, but I don't know who the fuck she is.

Lucille

PLAYING DIRTY
She’s the daughter of Real Housewives of Jersey ‘star’ Tessa Hartmann :eyes:

128208273_761013704491221_5676889070748751810_n.jpg

.org

User
What proof is there he was on coke? And who really gives a shit if he was anyway - are you seriously saying that nobody on here has ever done it?

Jark

gave ur love away
Apparently it has prompted some NOBODY called Tallia Storm to say that over-40s should be banned from nightclubs. I would cancel her, but I don't know who the fuck she is.
what a worthwhile crusade :D go get some fresh air "Tallia" hun!

Jark

gave ur love away
What proof is there he was on coke? And who really gives a shit if he was anyway - are you seriously saying that nobody on here has ever done it?
I despise Gove like all other hateful Tories but anyone who's not in PRISON and/or a sex offender does have the right to go to a club and dance badly. so good for HER, i suppose.

ZenGiraffe

High Mileage, Low Rent
And who really gives a shit if he was anyway - are you seriously saying that nobody on here has ever done it?
He is part of a government that punishes those that do use Coke and other drugs harshly, especially if they are poor or a minority. People in charge of legislation should be following it. It is basic stuff really.

Peekaboo

User

Well it matters because he is a politician who supports clamping down on drugs and is against relaxing rules against the use of the drugs that then he uses in private. In other words, a fucking HYPOCRITE like ALL THEIR KIND!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom