UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

Squinting at the small print it does seem to say "coming out just ahead". So they're saying that dropping Covid restrictions makes up for EVERYTHING ELSE! Well THAT'S OK THEN!

Random thought of the day: If Boris removes the whip from MPs who've submitted letters to 1922, do their letters become void?

There hasn't been this much talk of TORY WHIPS since George Osborne downloaded Tinder.

This whole narrative is quite camp isn’t it. I’m getting Muriel’s Wedding vibes, with Boris as Muriel Heslop, Sue as the POLICE, and the British peoples trust as the stolen dress.

AA890D41-6662-46C7-90C0-FD9FA4C4485C.jpeg

Jacob Rees-Mogg

Random thought of the day: If Boris removes the whip from MPs who've submitted letters to 1922, do their letters become void?
It's anonymous. But I imagine there'd be a huge reaction if he did it to the ones that have gone public about it either way.

My dad used to warm pork pies in the microwave. Wrong on multiple levels.

they can be but you need to go to the butcher 'cos supermarket ones have horrid jelly.

Are you saying it’s substandard jelly, or that it’s jelly and that’s horrid? Because I think that’s part of the standard recipe…

I used to love a pork pie, now I can scarcely believe I put that shit in my mouth.

Anyway, why hasn't he resigned yet, apart from being an arrogant, infantile buffoon?

Absolutely skewered him. You don’t need to ever have been a Tory supporter to see the vast difference in intellect between what the parliamentary party was and what it now is.
I have a lot of (ex)Tories in my family but it was never such a stigma as it is now. Whatever people think of them as a party in general, they were at least credible and driven by some sort of value system, whereas now they only stand for Brexit and they even fucked that up.

Oh and PENNY. But just because I want to have a go at local Tories on Twitter :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom