UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

1627749324665.jpeg

She's already secured the bag. Why would she put herself through that AGAIN?

Just lost about 15 minute researching his oldest daughter Lara. She seems like an insipid privileged cunt

I think we can safely assume that Gavin Williamson got really terrible A Level results.

Apparently it has prompted some NOBODY called Tallia Storm to say that over-40s should be banned from nightclubs. I would cancel her, but I don't know who the fuck she is.

A man worth £1.4m blagging his way into a night that costs a fiver to be off his tits on coke is nothing to laugh at.

What proof is there he was on coke? And who really gives a shit if he was anyway - are you seriously saying that nobody on here has ever done it?

Apparently it has prompted some NOBODY called Tallia Storm to say that over-40s should be banned from nightclubs. I would cancel her, but I don't know who the fuck she is.
what a worthwhile crusade :D go get some fresh air "Tallia" hun!

What proof is there he was on coke? And who really gives a shit if he was anyway - are you seriously saying that nobody on here has ever done it?
I despise Gove like all other hateful Tories but anyone who's not in PRISON and/or a sex offender does have the right to go to a club and dance badly. so good for HER, i suppose.

And who really gives a shit if he was anyway - are you seriously saying that nobody on here has ever done it?
He is part of a government that punishes those that do use Coke and other drugs harshly, especially if they are poor or a minority. People in charge of legislation should be following it. It is basic stuff really.

Well it matters because he is a politician who supports clamping down on drugs and is against relaxing rules against the use of the drugs that then he uses in private. In other words, a fucking HYPOCRITE like ALL THEIR KIND!

Oh here comes the GAMMON BRIGADE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom