UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

Due process of course but it is good victims are coming forward

It shouldn’t be too hard to work out: “The Chief Whip has asked that the MP concerned does not attend the Parliamentary Estate while an investigation is ongoing.”

Or one could just see who is trending on twitter.

Not that it's always right, but y'know.

It shouldn’t be too hard to work out: “The Chief Whip has asked that the MP concerned does not attend the Parliamentary Estate while an investigation is ongoing.”

It'll be interesting to see the turnout in the Commons over the next few days...

At PMQs, Sir Keir’s first question was basically “Are you in favour of a windfall tax, against it, or you are sitting on the fence?”

The very first words out of the PM in response - the first thing that came to the PM’s mind - was something like “The Leader of the Opposition couldn’t even make his mind up on the definition of a woman the other week”.

This next election is going to be soul destroying.

PMQS has become such a farce as he doesn’t even attempt to answer any question.

Reactions: D5K
The state of this, dear god.

They’re so deluded that they don’t even realise they’re making it worse - they defend their colleague and in turn make themselves part of the problem (and reaffirm the belief that there’s no nuance to a Tory being a right cunt)

At PMQs, Sir Keir’s first question was basically “Are you in favour of a windfall tax, against it, or you are sitting on the fence?”

The very first words out of the PM in response - the first thing that came to the PM’s mind - was something like “The Leader of the Opposition couldn’t even make his mind up on the definition of a woman the other week”.

This next election is going to be soul destroying.

All Johnson has is deflections, nothing else. He has no ideas, no guiding principles, no aims, no interest. All he does is throw mud around. I just want him to die now, it's the only way we'll be rid of him.

This is why I don’t necessarily agree that him staying in power is better in the long run, because he weakens the Tories. Every extra day he remains in power is a deeper stain on this country. I have hated very few politicians more and I want him gone.

1652941139622.png

When questioned in the House about a rumoured party on the day of that picture:

And it was all going SO WELL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom