UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

Gone by the end of the day? Government is literally collapsing around him now

Some of the cabinet must be wondering why they were so quick to say they were staying on a sinking ship last night.

I hope a coked-off-his-tits Michael Gove wins the leadership contest. I want someone thoroughly detestable at the wheel.

I hope a coked-off-his-tits Michael Gove wins the leadership contest. I want someone thoroughly detestable at the wheel.
They're all thoroughly detestable. When Jeremy Hunt is the acceptable face of your party, you're in pretty deep.

Ian Blackford up on his feet.

HERE WE! HERE WE! HERE WE FUCKING GO!

He’s a terrible orator at the best of times. Even worse when he’s on the ropes.

“Eh tax cuts, and eh Ukraine, eh and eh tax cuts, helping working people Mr Speaker”.

I've just been out of the room for five minutes and when I came back in Boris is saying exactly the same fucking line!

This is like when school used to bring in someone “inspirational” into assembly and you’d just sit there bored as fuck thinking about the D you seen in PE the day before.

Not a great orator, is he? Probably should have kept his head down.

I hardly recognise anyone on that front bench.

The look on their mugs today. Not a happy cabinet today despite the promotions. Nadine however acting like nothings happened.

The sheer arrogance and entitlement of Boris throwing out his slogans and so invited like it’s a normal day at the office, in the face of such a level of opposition, disdain and rejection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom