The UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + RESIGNED

Sheena

YOUR FAVOURITE.
Theresa May could return as CARETAKER PRIME MINISTER if Boris quits. This really is the gift that keeps giving.

giphy.gif

Whilst it's easy to forget what a ROTTEN OLD CUNT she was, I've slightly WARMED to OLD TERRY in the CAMP SHADE she's been delivering in recent times. Whilst I can't imagine it would ever happen in a million years, this would be DELICIOUS.

GNL

It's pronounced ginnel
So we're stuck with him until autumn and we don't even get a general election? RUDE.

win_the_game

Infidel dickpig
Keeping him until autumn is surely the most unedifying option for them. Who on earth is going to want to work with him after this?

Kratz

ICONS ONLY
Surprised he can stay on even for 3 months if nobody wants to serve for him, regardless of convention. He should go immediately.

Soldi

CHLOE KELLY QOL
Surely he can’t stay on even as caretaker when he DOESN’T HAVE A GOVERNMENT!

dmlaw

Democracy doesn't work
The vast majority of his own party consider that he's unfit to be Prime Minister, so he only gets to do the job for another three months? OK.

Christian

GOOD BYE!
I hope the 1922 go ahead with changing the rules next week and STILL give him the boot :D

But whatever happens, what a gloriously ignominious downfall this all is

PERFECT :disco:

VoR

Take it or leave it
Steve Baker has thrown his hat in the ring for next leader. Please God no…

octophone

Jeans
Good grief, I was grumpy that I missed Gover getting the sack but in between me leaving the house and arriving at work, he's actually gone! I wanted him dragged out by the dick but there we go.

octophone

Jeans
The vast majority of his own party consider that he's unfit to be Prime Minister, so he only gets to do the job for another three months? OK.

The lamest duck in the world. Will he do a Trump and try and inflict some damage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom